2 dead after robbing Reading store; no charges for shooter

Thread: 2 dead after robbing Reading store; no charges for shooter

2 dead after robbing Reading store; no charges for shooter

Authorities in Berks County say two robbery suspects were shot and killed by a concerned citizen outside a Reading convenience store.

"He was very brave, very brave. He could have ran away, he chose not to," Berks County District Attorney John Adams said.

It was just after 2:00 p.m. when shots rang out outside Krick's Korner Market on the 1600 block of North 9th Street.

Adams says cameras were rolling as the men, donning masks and armed with guns, entered the store and terrorized employees, pointing their weapons and making demands.

Read the rest of the story here.
    Last edited by lukem; 11-05-2013 at 11:46 AM.

Yayyy!!! Two more phreaks gone.
    Samuel Colt did more for equality in America than any civil rights activist.

it is what it is, lol
    "I, sitting at my desk, certainly had the authorities to wiretap anyone, from you, or your accountant, to a federal judge, to even the President if I had a personal email". -American Patriot Edward Snowden

5. It is what it was! Impressed with the D.A.'s comments on camera. The news crew and TV station didn't vilify or try to spin this into something it wasn't.

Two more criminals removed from the gene pool. Kudos to the friend of the store owner. He possibly saved future innocent lives with his actions.

I remember the comments of a sheriff, when asked by a reporter, "when do you get shot by a concealed carry licensee"?

The sheriff said, "when you point a gun at him".
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

too close

that was just 4 blocks from the house i am in right now.
    had to fight the traffic back-up caused by the shooting trying to get home from dr visit, and end up walking past that store several times a week
    and people wonder why i carry habitually and cant wait till i find a way back out ofthis damend city!?
    "Gun Control"
    Starts with a good grip!

7. Quote Originally Posted by oldemagics View Post
    that was just 4 blocks from the house i am in right now.
    had to fight the traffic back-up caused by the shooting trying to get home from dr visit, and end up walking past that store several times a week
    and people wonder why i carry habitually and cant wait till i find a way back out ofthis damend city!?
    You WILL make it out of that city, I have faith.
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

Yeah, and the families of the two punks are starting the same old crap "He was such a good person, such a good father, just getting his life together" yada, yada, yada.

When you start waving guns at innocent people and robbing them sometimes you get what you deserve, like these two.

Families want justice for suspects killed after robbery | Home - Home

Oh My Poor Misunderstood son, he's a good boy, he just hung out with the wrong people. There should be a law protecting him when he goes to rob unsuspecting store owners how dare they defend themselves they must be racists and bigots all of them.

Looks like they win a Darwin Award.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.