NEVER hold your poop back, hazardous to your FREEDOM. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NEVER hold your poop back, hazardous to your FREEDOM.

The article says Gila Regional Medical Center made some questionable decisions. To top it off they sent David Eckert the bill for the medical procedures. I was going to say something but I better keep my mouth shut.
    I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

NEVER hold your poop back, hazardous to your FREEDOM.

That sh!t ever happens in my neck of the woods, I'll give the police an anal probe of my own....with my .45 caliber....... Repeatedly!

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    That sh!t ever happens in my neck of the woods, I'll give the police an anal probe of my own....with my .45 caliber....... Repeatedly!

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.
    Can you JUST imagine his situation if he was actually a licensed gun carrier at the time of his stop. OMG how deep would they have gone to make sure he didn't have a back up weapon or extra mags.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

And now it appears that men are not the only targets. It's getting worse and worse and I'd think with the publicity they're getting over it, there would be some firings. Maybe if we're lucky at least some sensitivity training?

New Mexico Cops Give Woman Vaginal Search Without a Warrant ? The Free Patriot
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by dogshawred View Post
    Can you JUST imagine his situation if he was actually a licensed gun carrier at the time of his stop. OMG how deep would they have gone to make sure he didn't have a back up weapon or extra mags.
    Good grief man, how much deeper could they go?
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Even these LEO's need to go back to the classroom. Gosh, don't they teach them anything in the academy?
    I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    And now it appears that men are not the only targets. It's getting worse and worse and I'd think with the publicity they're getting over it, there would be some firings. Maybe if we're lucky at least some sensitivity training?

New Mexico Cops Give Woman Vaginal Search Without a Warrant ? The Free Patriot
    Does anyone know what they are teaching LEO in New Mexico? Whatever it is, it isn't working. They should send them back to the classroom or hire better personnel.

We Uncovered a Major Claim by the Cops in the New Mexico Anal Probe Case When We Went Digging Through the Arrest Affidavit | TheBlaze.com

~
    http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/u...021-620x93.jpg
    ~
    NEVER hold your poop back, hazardous to your FREEDOM.-123-eckert.jpg
    ~
    Eckert’s history with drugs had been revealed by his attorneys, Joseph and Shannon Kennedy, but there was no mention of any previous attempts to transport drugs in his anal cavity. Still, though court records confirm Eckert’s history of drug-related offenses, we found no information confirming police’s claim that he once was caught with drugs in his anal cavity.
    ~
    Eckert’s attorney, Shannon Kennedy, told TheBlaze allegations that her client has previously been caught with drugs in his anal cavity are “completely baseless” and “false.”

“There’s no record, there’s no evidence,” she added. “We did a public records request and investigated that claim thoroughly and found nothing.”

But Kennedy also told TheBlaze that even if the false “rumor” was true, police still went way too far in their effort to find drugs in her client’s body.

“It’s absurd, its outrageous,” she said, adding that a person’s constitutional rights don’t cease to exist because of criminal history.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    How about we all read what is actually being alleged by Mr. Eckert, and stop looking to past drug history or past arrests and/or traffic stops, eh?

Here's the actual complaint. The "being known for hiding drugs" in his ass meme is addressed almost right off the bat. It says it's false. Period.

If this were still America, everyone from the cops to the judge to the doctors and nurses would already know first-hand what Mr. Eckert went through.

Blues

ETA: Anyone who has sat passively by not so much as making a peep about the decades-long "War on Drugs," or worse yet, supporting it, Mr. Eckert's blood and excrement is on your hands. This is a direct result of the War on Drugs, which in reality, is nothing more than an excuse to wage war on the American People. When will the badge-fluffers and establishment myrmidons realize that? Probably not until you have a government-mandated sadist probing your asses with all manner of "medical" procedures and implements. This country has well-earned its decline.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Blue the whole reason I even brought this up is because of the way Massad Ayoob has portrayed this article in support of the police departments treatment of Eckert.
    ~
    Massad Ayoob » Blog Archive » NOT TO GET ALL ANAL, BUT?
    ~
    It seems that since the officers had an opinion about Mr. Eckert's prior actions it didn't matter that the opinion was false, it was their opinion and they were going to act on it and act on it NOW. This also falls under the militarization of LEO, the public is now the enemy and have not rights.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast