NEVER hold your poop back, hazardous to your FREEDOM. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NEVER hold your poop back, hazardous to your FREEDOM.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by dogshawred View Post
    Blue the whole reason I even brought this up is because of the way Massad Ayoob has portrayed this article in support of the police departments treatment of Eckert.
    ~
    Massad Ayoob » Blog Archive » NOT TO GET ALL ANAL, BUT?
    ~
    It seems that since the officers had an opinion about Mr. Eckert's prior actions it didn't matter that the opinion was false, it was their opinion and they were going to act on it and act on it NOW. This also falls under the militarization of LEO, the public is now the enemy and have not rights.
    Dog, I offer my sincerest apology if I sounded critical of you for posting about this case. It was not intended as such at all. I just ran across the real complaint, read it, found some facts that had either not been reported or misreported, and wanted to get it up here soon as I could. I should've saved the "How about we..." blah blah blah, and just posted the link and made whatever comment(s) I wanted to. Sorry if it came across as abrasive or critical or whatever.

Thanks (again) for that Mas link. I just sat down to dinner and was reading it while chowin' down. Not sure if the taters were just particularly thick and heavy or what, but I lost my appetite real quick while reading that garbage. I will never turn to that passive/aggressive Nazi in search of information again. He has nothing I wish to learn from him with that joking attitude about a 14-hour gang-bang rape of another human being. But I sincerely am glad you posted it so that now I know.

Take care.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Mas really needs to step away from this case. He is so far wrong that it isn't funny.
    Mr. Eigler, you need to read the things you cite to support your argument. The definition of rape you yourself cited clearly makes the following exception:

“B. Criminal sexual penetration does not include medically indicated procedures.”
    There was no medically indicated procedures. None! After the X-ray found nothing, that should have been the end of it. After that, it was just one assault after another. And not having his lawyer present, I hope the cops, hospital, doctors, and the rest involved either get bankrupted, or jailed. Or both.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

4. Wow. Just read Mas' article. It comes across as a high-five for brothers-in-blue, who went the extra mile (or 20 ft. of colonoscopy tubing) for truth, justice, and the American way.

I've read Mas' blogs and watched his videos, but this one left me scratching my head. Certainly he hasn't joined the new warrior cop mentality?
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

I really hope the three (or more) people who have gone through this terrible attack sue and make a bundle. There are plenty of culpable people involved, some with very deep pockets. At the very least, they can serve as an example of what not to do.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Massad Ayoob's follow up Blog

Massad Ayoob Understanding Both Sides.
    ~
    Massad Ayoob's attempt to defend his short high 5 support of the Blue Brotherhood.
    ~
    UNDERSTANDING BOTH SIDES
    ~
    Monday, November 11th, 2013 by Mas | 80 Comments »
    ~
    In the blog entry below this one, I touched on an incident that occurred in New Mexico which has set a fire in the blogosphere. That entry drew a lot of criticism from folks who want the involved officers, and their little dog too, to be hung out to dry because they took a guy to the hospital for a rectal exam because they thought he had hidden drugs up his butt. The examination found no drugs. The examination went to an extraordinary degree: multiple digital anal probes, multiple enemas, and finally, a colonoscopy, all without the suspect’s consent.
    ~
    A disproportionate number of the critics were first time posters here, generally an indication that they read somewhere else that I disagreed with them, and just had to fight. No comments on that last blog entry here have been deleted at this writing; I encourage debate here, unlike the anti-gun blogs. I do, however, appreciate it if those with opposing views at least know what they’re talking about.
    ~
    Let me address some of the issues.
    ~
    Read the rest here; Massad Ayoob
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

I am surprised by Mas' opinions on this topic. There are so many things that are not quite right with this situation. I will support the thin blue line about 99% of the time, but they were out of line here. One X-Ray, one exam, and one enema should have been the end of it. The invalid warrant and other issues are a whole other problem. Some lawyers are probably going to get rich.

A lot of money may be changing hands.

Quote Originally Posted by dogshawred View Post
    Massad Ayoob Understanding Both Sides.
    ~
    Massad Ayoob's attempt to defend his short high 5 support of the Blue Brotherhood.
    ~
    UNDERSTANDING BOTH SIDES
    ~
    Monday, November 11th, 2013 by Mas | 80 Comments »
    ~
    In the blog entry below this one, I touched on an incident that occurred in New Mexico which has set a fire in the blogosphere. That entry drew a lot of criticism from folks who want the involved officers, and their little dog too, to be hung out to dry because they took a guy to the hospital for a rectal exam because they thought he had hidden drugs up his butt. The examination found no drugs. The examination went to an extraordinary degree: multiple digital anal probes, multiple enemas, and finally, a colonoscopy, all without the suspect’s consent.
    ~
    A disproportionate number of the critics were first time posters here, generally an indication that they read somewhere else that I disagreed with them, and just had to fight. No comments on that last blog entry here have been deleted at this writing; I encourage debate here, unlike the anti-gun blogs. I do, however, appreciate it if those with opposing views at least know what they’re talking about.
    ~
    Let me address some of the issues.
    ~
    Read the rest here; Massad Ayoob
    His last paragraph would apply to soooo many threads I see on the internet.

The medical records and testimony will come out at trial, if not before. Don’t judge based on one side, get outraged at what that one side told you, and then feel a need to defend it so you won’t be embarrassed by being on the wrong side when the truth comes out.
    Things aren't quite what has been portrayed. But then, we see that all the time, don't we?
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    His last paragraph would apply to soooo many threads I see on the internet.

Things aren't quite what has been portrayed. But then, we see that all the time, don't we?
    I said as much on his blog, the last post on the topic there. Think I said I'll wait 'til the final gavel fall 'til commenting further, but said something stinks about it. I may still smell it from here.
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    I said as much on his blog, the last post on the topic there. Think I said I'll wait 'til the final gavel fall 'til commenting further, but said something stinks about it. I may still smell it from here.
    You made me laugh...this story really does stink! In my opinion nobody and I mean nobody, should ever have to live their life and endure that type of humiliation. Shame on you doctors of Gila Regional Medical Center and the police officers who took him there!
    I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast