NEVER hold your poop back, hazardous to your FREEDOM. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NEVER hold your poop back, hazardous to your FREEDOM.

1. Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    Wow. Just read Mas' article. It comes across as a high-five for brothers-in-blue, who went the extra mile (or 20 ft. of colonoscopy tubing) for truth, justice, and the American way.

I've read Mas' blogs and watched his videos, but this one left me scratching my head. Certainly he hasn't joined the new warrior cop mentality?
    That pretty much sums up what I was thinking. I've done enough research on Mas with regards to his activities with LE and pretty much all things firearms related short of finishing ALL of his books so far, but this just stink to high heaven. I was thinking of taking a MAG course until this, but I can't honestly see myself learning something of such great value that I'd pay the price of a new handgun or other essential training tools from a man who could possibly form an opinion like that. I haven't been that let down in a very long time. 'Disappointment' doesn't begin to describe what that blog post was.

NEVER hold your poop back, hazardous to your FREEDOM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Castle View Post
    I will support the thin blue line about 99% of the time.....
    I do not give respect OR support to anyone without them earning it first!

I don't care if they wear a badge or not.

Just sayin..... Ya know?

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    I do not give respect OR support to anyone without them earning it first!

I don't care if they wear a badge or not.

Just sayin..... Ya know?

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.
    I admit that I am biased. My son is a cop. I thnk the vast majority of them are good people who do good things. They perform a very difficult and thankless job for all of us. I was brought up to respect the badge and the person wearing it. To each his own I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkshadow62988 View Post
    That pretty much sums up what I was thinking. I've done enough research on Mas with regards to his activities with LE and pretty much all things firearms related short of finishing ALL of his books so far, but this just stink to high heaven. I was thinking of taking a MAG course until this, but I can't honestly see myself learning something of such great value that I'd pay the price of a new handgun or other essential training tools from a man who could possibly form an opinion like that. I haven't been that let down in a very long time. 'Disappointment' doesn't begin to describe what that blog post was.
    I learned long ago never to trust only one interpretation of a controversial issue. I've also seen enough from Ayoob to give him the benefit of the doubt over anonymous people on an internet forum, which I think was well founded considering his response to the criticism.

Massad Ayoob Blog Archive UNDERSTANDING BOTH SIDES
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Do anyone think he is going to pay the hospital bill?
    I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

Quote Originally Posted by superprincess View Post
    Do anyone think he is going to pay the hospital bill?
    What bill? He's got OBAMACARE!!!!!
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234