Are you a racist if you own a gun? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you a racist if you own a gun?

Considering 98% of violent crime commited against blacks is done by other blacks, and similar numbers hold true for whites as well, I think you'd be racist to be against guns at all.
    By being anti-gun, you're against a person's right to defend themselves from violent crimes, even if those crimes are inter-racial in nature.
    No statement should be believed because it is made by an authority.
    Robert A. Heinlein

I guess it depends on the Race, Nationality, or sexual preferences of the unknown perp trying to harm me or my family.

I am definitely racist. I own a black G22, a black Sig P238, a black .30-06, a black .17 HMR, and a black LMT MWS.

I own no white guns, and I don't want to own any white guns, nor purple, nor pink, nor fuschia.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    I am definitely racist. I own a black G22, a black Sig P238, a black .30-06, a black .17 HMR, and a black LMT MWS.

I own no white guns, and I don't want to own any white guns, nor purple, nor pink, nor fuschia.
    Me neither. My son adamantly refuses any gun that is pink or purple, but he really liked the red, blue or green ones at the gun show! I don't think there were any white guns present, except for a couple antique ivory-handled revolvers that were actually very pretty... Do they count?
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

Quote Originally Posted by CapGun View Post
    I am sure you are more comfortable around progressive Liberal anti gunners because you would know that they can't be racist. Your God given right to self preservation be dammed.
    Guess I will have to give up my guns to prove I am not racist! Can I come to dinner now?
    All Democrats are not KKK members but ALL KKK members were Demos!
    I was not going to respond to this story but since I saw your post I just wanted to say hello to a Brave Patriot. Just like Ken Blackwell that I met at an NRA convention.
    The ironic thing is that on most other issues, I'm quite liberal. That of course isn't good enough. What these people want is not agreement, but ABSOLUTE OBEDIENCE. Fail to render that, and they "authorize" themselves to put David Duke in the shade in terms of racist rhetoric.

In a similar fashion, the far left has "authorized" itself to be anti-Semitic.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassWolf View Post
    Considering 98% of violent crime commited against blacks is done by other blacks, and similar numbers hold true for whites as well, I think you'd be racist to be against guns at all.
    By being anti-gun, you're against a person's right to defend themselves from violent crimes, even if those crimes are inter-racial in nature.
    But that's autonomy as a free adult.

That's not what leftists want.

They want submission and unquestioning obedience.

I read this crap on another site. The anits will stop at nothing, no matther how outlandish.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    But that's autonomy as a free adult.

That's not what leftists want.

They want submission and unquestioning obedience.
    I recently saw a paper that stated that being a progressive liberal simply means you seek moral superiority without regard for reason or thought. I found that to be profoundly accurate in today's culture.
    No statement should be believed because it is made by an authority.
    Robert A. Heinlein

10. Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    I have posted this before, it bears re-posting. "No Guns for Negroes: The Racist History of Gun Control," Part 1

BTW, I am married to a sista, AND I own firearms. Where does that put me?
    Squarely in the middle of an enlightened, free American.
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassWolf View Post
    I recently saw a paper that stated that being a progressive liberal simply means you seek moral superiority without regard for reason or thought. I found that to be profoundly accurate in today's culture.
    My definition of a progressive is somebody who says, that "We shouldn't ignore all the good that Stalin did."

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast