Are you a racist if you own a gun? - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you a racist if you own a gun?

That story is such B.S. How do the liberals come up with this crap ?, and then justify it as being the truth because of some B.S research ?.

They all must be on crack or something for all of them to be that stupid and to believe that crap.

Quote Originally Posted by ricka057 View Post
    What a bs article, it's not even worth commenting on.
    It's completely laughable, of course. But as was noted, the anti-gunners and left leaning media will quote such studies as 'proof' or support for their positions without ever hinting at how bogus the study is. And we all know that a great deal of our populace is clueless enough to believe them and base their votes on such crap. That's why we need to be aware of such things and be able to intelligently rebut them.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

I don't think I'm a racist I have several different colors of guns, black, white, brown, and silver, don't care for green or camo, oh no does that make me a hunter racist, whoever started this has to be a lifelong troll, that's is one of the most rediculas things I have ever heard being a racist if you own a gun, jesus how *********g stupid is that
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

5. I'm not racist, I am anti-criminal. If you do the math that makes them assume racism.

Are you a racist if you own a gun?-lincoln.jpg

Libs always try to twist the truth to meet their own agenda. The above is on the library at Univ. of Illinois. Interestingly enough, it was placed there in 1905 while the KKK was at it's prime and civil rights were still in the distant future.
    Chief

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post

Libs always try to twist the truth to meet their own agenda. The above is on the library at Univ. of Illinois. Interestingly enough, it was placed there in 1905 while the KKK was at it's prime and civil rights were still in the distant future.
    Why is Democrat at the end of that plaque? Abraham Lincoln was a Republican. Of course, I guess that was the point you were trying to make.

8. How could a University of higher learning F-up something like this?
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    How could a University of higher learning F-up something like this?
    Sadly they probably feel no remorse or guilt for twisting the facts like that. They way they see it it is okay because they are so much smarter than the rest of us. They are simply using their great intellect to correct those things that need to be corrected. Facts and the truth are things they need not concern themselves with.

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post

The term 'democrat' means one who is an advocate of social justice and of democracy. The party 'Democrat' I cannot define without LukeM getting mad at me and my language.

In 1905, they didn't "screw" this up. They were saying that Lincoln was a 'democrat', not a Democrat. This is only getting a lot of airtime recently because someone tweeted it and then it got into Fox News' hands.

I'm sure if it was a legitimate screw up then in the last 108 years, someone would have fixed it.

Interestingly, Lincoln actually started in the Whig party.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Perhaps in this instance, the word "democrat" was being used to describe his achievements, and not his political affiliations.
    No statement should be believed because it is made by an authority.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast