President
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: President

1. President

This is truth and pure ******** from odickma and govt

Sent from my SCH-I535 using USA Carry mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images President-1383700758618.jpg 

Well obviously Obozo has made the dog trainer a government employee, and so that $102K + is not his money, but ours. But how in the hell does this figure? The dog is not something required for the job (which he is not doing), so why are we paying for this?

And as for O's dog trainer being paid twice as much as any highly trained Navy Seal? Just further proof of what Obozo actually thinks of the military. What a piece of work. Only 1169 days,21 hours, and some odd minutes until they are gone!

Yes, this embroils me. It is gov't waste pure and simple. But name me a president in the last 30 years that hasn't done something like this that is equally disturbing. How about how much each has spent on their personal chefs in the White House just as one example of each presidents' waste?

The waste has to stop, but this is not waste that is a particular brand of Obummer.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

President-roosevelt.jpg
    I thought it was fitting.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

6. Calm down.

I am not a fan of Obama, but if you do a tiny bit of research you will discover this "dog trainer" story is a trumped up load of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by big K View Post
    Only 1169 days,21 hours, and some odd minutes until they are gone!
    It will be refreshing to see this administration come to an end. The bigger problem however, is the over population of career politicians in the house and senate. Until these old fossils are replaced the problems will continue.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

President

Your just looking at it all wrong--- he's just helping the economy!!!!!! Wink wink
    FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THE TRUTH AS LONG AS IT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR

9. Just think after obozo will have Hillary heaven help is

President

Some of you are still actually under the illusion that Obama intends to leave at the end of his term? Wow you are naive.. He wants to get his wife elected so he can have 8 more years. And with a rigged election we are screwed.....
    CrowSnake
    CCW Holder Mo. - NRA - USCCA - HOG
    .45 Taurus Millennium Pro PT 145 - Ruger LCP .380

The dog trainer is not really there for the dog..... He's there for Michelle!

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast