Families want justice for suspects killed after robbery - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Families want justice for suspects killed after robbery

Seems to me the thugs got the justice they deserved. So did their parents for inflicting these pieces of trash on the rest of us.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor (Pistol & Personal Defense in the Home)
    North Carolina Concealed Carry Instructor

Seems to me that justice has already been served. Period.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Major epiphany for meI just grasped why the family is upset about the thug getting shot. In the minds of those living in the criminal society the thug was only going to work. Yes, he is a crook and his work involves violent crime against others who have money, but for his family he is only going to the "office" to work. Why should someone interfere with his "duties of work"? They feel someone shot him while he was simply fulfilling a day at the office.

That is the mindset where they are coming from. I can only be grateful that race riots did not follow which I suspect is because the shooter and thug were of the same race.

With that twisted reference point I suddenly understand the outrage when a crook is shot by law abiding citizens or cops. Similar to the kid shot getting into a mans shed in the middle of the night. His friends assured the news media that the kid was only a thief, that is what he does. He was not a "violent person". So from that point of view he did not deserve the "death penalty". They have a point, as long as everyone knows in advance that the person stealing from them would never indulge in violence.

Sigh, whaddya do? But at least now I can see where they are coming from.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

Quote Originally Posted by farsidefan1 View Post
    Major epiphany for meI just grasped why the family is upset about the thug getting shot. In the minds of those living in the criminal society the thug was only going to work. Yes, he is a crook and his work involves violent crime against others who have money, but for his family he is only going to the "office" to work. Why should someone interfere with his "duties of work"? They feel someone shot him while he was simply fulfilling a day at the office.

That is the mindset where they are coming from. I can only be grateful that race riots did not follow which I suspect is because the shooter and thug were of the same race.

With that twisted reference point I suddenly understand the outrage when a crook is shot by law abiding citizens or cops. Similar to the kid shot getting into a mans shed in the middle of the night. His friends assured the news media that the kid was only a thief, that is what he does. He was not a "violent person". So from that point of view he did not deserve the "death penalty". They have a point, as long as everyone knows in advance that the person stealing from them would never indulge in violence.

This is exactly what I mean when referring to the "criminal class" in this country.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    We have generations of people in this country who feel entitled to what more industrious citizens have earned. We even allow human garbage to walk across our borders, ignore our laws, and make demands on U.S. taxpayers.

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

Quote Originally Posted by farsidefan1 View Post

Well, the couple lost a son, and regardless of why it happened, that is an awful thing to bear for a parent. Seeking "justice" is a means of grieving I suppose, and if you consider that an overwhelming majority of inner city minorities tend to be far-left wing, and therefore anti-gun, it only stands to reason that after the Obama administration's work to brain-wash the sheeple, and divide the nation on issues like this, that they would lash out against the shop-keeper simply for being armed, and having shot their child, only adds to that government and societally-induced hatred born of a lack of education, and most likely, average IQs at best in large part.
    No statement should be believed because it is made by an authority.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Family of criminals always have rose colored glasses and see things in tinted shades of history. I rarely if ever see any parent say their kid is a useless good for nothing thug in any story where that useless thug dies from their own stupidity.

I really wish lawyers would stop meddling in cases like this - but all they see are dollar signs more often then not. because win/lose or draw they get paid anyway - unless they go pro-bono which is rare!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123