Families want justice for suspects killed after robbery
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Families want justice for suspects killed after robbery

Families want justice for suspects killed after robbery

Another good shoot. Another mother whining about her "good boy" getting killed. The guy that shot them is probably in for a long nightmare if their families have their way.

Families want justice for suspects killed after robbery of Krick's Korner store in Reading | Home - Home
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

3. I just read the article describing this incident. Two masked and armed men, as they were leaving the scene of a robbery they had just committed, were stopped by an armed citizen who told them he was going to hold them for police. They chose to draw their guns and confront the citizen. They compounded a bad situation with a worse decision.
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    I only hope the citizen is not charged.

I am glad that they are keeping the good citizen unidentified for now.

I remember reading the citizen is NOT being charged. At least, currently... if the right liberal politician gets a hold of it, he might be. Hope not!

Even though they're completely wrong, it's hard to blame the families... in the middle of grief all of a sudden the deceased appear to be angels. People only say nice things at funerals, after all. On the other hand... entirely possible they just want to make money or get their five minutes of fame. Probably a mixture of both.

Makes me want to move even farther into the middle of nowhere and just stop dealing with people altogether!
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

I believe justice has already been served.
    No statement should be believed because it is made by an authority.
    Robert A. Heinlein

"How about if people just start running around here, policing the city on their own?" said Peter Ratel,
    Well Peter, You'r family of thieves and thugs would probably get eliminated pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich M View Post
    "How about if people just start running around here, policing the city on their own?" said Peter Ratel
    Wait, isn't that exactly what liberals do every time they go calling the police every time they see someone open carrying?
    No statement should be believed because it is made by an authority.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    Another good shoot. Another mother whining about her "good boy" getting killed. The guy that shot them is probably in for a long nightmare if their families have their way.

Families want justice for suspects killed after robbery of Krick's Korner store in Reading | Home - Home
    I didn't hear or I missed whether the robbers were armed.. I do, however, think that the two robbers got exactly justice that they deserved as did the parents. I hate thieves, particularly violent thieves who use force. And that includes thieves who use government as the agent of force to steal from taxpayers. If the police had been called these miscreants would have been long gone and would've had another opportunity to to kill an innocent who got in their way. We have generations of people in this country who feel entitled to what more industrious citizens have earned. We even allow human garbage to walk across our borders, ignore our laws, and make demands on U.S. taxpayers.

We have a justice system that in no way offers honest citizens any semblance of justice. The progressives believe that self defense is wrong and then tell citizens that the police have no obligation to protect them. The progressives are destroying our economy, self reliance, and the will to succeed. These families have received justice and may they receive more justice for any other criminals that they have bred.

All too often the statement "justice for -insert name of latest criminal here-" is really the statement that "I want to get as much money as I can because -insert name of latest criminal here- actually got the "justice" they deserved".

Don't think for a minute that the guy who shot those two pieces of sh!t cannot be charged. Remember, Zimmerman was deemed justified and released. Then the criminal class started bitching and look what happened to him. The freeloading criminal class has become enabled by the administration. Just wait, things are going to get much much worse.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast