How Much Ammo to Raise Unwarranted Suspicion - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Much Ammo to Raise Unwarranted Suspicion

Yep, your name is on a list, as is mine and everyone else that posts on this forum and other gun related forums.

I also set my re-order point for the 3 calibers we shoot at 1,000 rounds, just got another deliver last week.

Economically it makes sense, better price, zero gas driving around looking for 2 boxes here, 3 there, plus the time. Have a number of vendors I have used in the past and continue to use them, and the nice man or woman in brown shorts leaves it on my porch.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

I can easily fire 200 rounds in a single session. Three or four times a month, it can add up. A thousand rounds is not really that much when one shoots often. If you have several different weapons, it can add up, but the morons in government usually don't have a clue, so 50 rounds or 5,000 is probably the same to them.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

I am on the list and proud of it. Screw'em. Buy what you want. They can't put you on the list 3 times because you bought a bunch of ammo at a good price. The difference is you will be better prepared if you need it. I buy a couple boxes nearly every time I go to the sporting good store (when they have what I want) so I normally add 100 at a time but if I saw a 1,000 for a good price I'd immediately buy it. It isn't like a bank where they notify the feds if you do a transaction larger than $10,000. There is no "trigger point" (I kinda like that pun) for number of rounds purchased.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

5. I don't know the answer. All I do know is citizens' eyebrows raised with multiple criminal alphabet soup agencies request for millions of rounds of ammo to be purchased in the years to come.

That puts them on my list, whether or not the requests were benign or diabolical, or needed...pretty much what this criminal administration is doing to we law-abiding citizens.

Government terrorists calling U.S. citizens terrorists. I see a kettle somewhere.
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

As others have said, you're on a list already just for visiting this or any pro-gun forum, probably even a site like Cabela's or Cheaper Than Dirt. Also from recent events in the Washington DC or a State like New Jersey, just 1 spent casing is enough to make you a target of the Gestapo-like police tactics. When the idiot, uniformed voters elect a group of Marxists because they're looking more government "free stuff;" just what can you expect? I think this situation clearly illustrates the goals of this Administration. They want to totally disarm the people in order to eliminate any resistance to their Marxist, Utopian goal

Pay cash.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

I plan on purchasing 1000 rounds at the gunshow in a couple of weeks...if the price is right maybe 2000....can't practice if you have no ammo :)
    I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

9. The title of your thread was:

Quote Originally Posted by mwhals View Post
    How Much Ammo to Raise Unwarranted Suspicion
    The answer with today's Presidential Administration is one round, in my humble opinion.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    The title of your thread was:

The answer with today's Presidential Administration is one round, in my humble opinion.
    And it doesn't even have to be loaded.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast