Did Lee Harvey Oswald Act Alone When He Shot JFK,Nov.22,1963? - Page 2

View Poll Results: Did Lee Harvey Oswald Act Alone When He Shot JFK,Nov.22,1963?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes,50 years & no credible contrary evidence

12 40.00%
  • No, it was a planned conspiracy

11 36.67%
  • No, LHO was a "patsy', not a shooter(s)

4 13.33%
  • Undecided

3 10.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did Lee Harvey Oswald Act Alone When He Shot JFK,Nov.22,1963?

I expect that when the records are unsealed there will not be anything that will refute the "official" report. I have always believed that the records were sealed so that all involved or had any knowledge of that day in Dallas had died.

There are many flaws in the "official" story such as the magic bullet, why the route was changed and how could LHO could hit JFK with a piece of crap of a rifle. I doubt we will ever know the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by robjams View Post
    Of course he acted alone. Would the government tell an outright lie? Just remember, if you like your healthcare plan, you can keep your healthcare plan. Period.
    And if you like your guns, you can keep them. Period. Haha, just kidding.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

I did a lot of research on this one. Actually interviewed the key players. LHO without a doubt was the lone gunman.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone shooter that killed Kennedy. There are always going to be "Conspiracy Theories" But in 50 years of research, no one has come up with any proof that anyone else was responsible. Case Closed. Move on.
    What about the thousands of pages of sealed records? We don't know what is in them. Why won't they release them in our lifetime? What's the purpose of still sealing the file fifty years later?
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

We will probably never know for sure, but I am inclined to believe Oswald acted alone. Keeping a big secret like a conspiracy for fifty years would be almost impossible. Someone would talk.

By the way, we can thank Mr. Kennedy for our involvement in the Vietnam war. IMO his contributions in two plus years as our President were fairly minimal. People sometimes get so wrapped up in the style that they ignore the substance (or lack of).

After seeing all kinds of evidence over the decades, especially bullet trajectory tests, I believe Oswald was the shooter and acted alone. As this forum says, 50 yrs. and no concrete evidence to the contrary.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1256 View Post
    After seeing all kinds of evidence over the decades, especially bullet trajectory tests, I believe Oswald was the shooter and acted alone. As this forum says, 50 yrs. and no concrete evidence to the contrary.
    He ran from the cops, killed a cop at point blank range and then hid out in a theatre. Nasty dude.

Sent from my hand-held mind distractor

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    What about the thousands of pages of sealed records? We don't know what is in them. Why won't they release them in our lifetime? What's the purpose of still sealing the file fifty years later?
    Typically to protect persons who have made statements, evidence, eye witnesses, investigators and other things of the such so there can be no family retaliation or retaliation of any kind. I dont agree with sealing records, I mean, theres something called the freedom of information act, but hell, I guess sealing a record overrides that. I agree we should know whats in them now, but, I think LHO was the lone shooter. But, anymore, dont care about it lol.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    how could LHO could hit JFK with a piece of crap of a rifle. I doubt we will ever know the truth!
    I remember hearing the Russians that knew LHO when he lived in Russia and hunted deer with them laugh their butts off when they heard that he was accused of killing Kennedy. Those that knew him swore that he was a terrible shot, even with the best of rifles he couldn't hit a deer at 50 yards.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    I remember hearing the Russians that knew LHO when he lived in Russia and hunted deer with them laugh their butts off when they heard that he was accused of killing Kennedy. Those that knew him swore that he was a terrible shot, even with the best of rifles he couldn't hit a deer at 50 yards.
    I wouldn't take anything out of the former Soviet Russia to be much of any truth, particularly since we were near nuclear war with them at the time.

Sent from my hand-held mind distractor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12