Did Lee Harvey Oswald Act Alone When He Shot JFK,Nov.22,1963?

View Poll Results: Did Lee Harvey Oswald Act Alone When He Shot JFK,Nov.22,1963?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes,50 years & no credible contrary evidence

12 40.00%
  • No, it was a planned conspiracy

11 36.67%
  • No, LHO was a "patsy', not a shooter(s)

4 13.33%
  • Undecided

3 10.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did Lee Harvey Oswald Act Alone When He Shot JFK,Nov.22,1963?

Only 9 days to the 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination in Dallas,Texas which stunned and shocked the world.We began to change that day.More than any moment since World War II,including 9/11 ,that day started us on the path to the America we now inhabit. I first ran the poll on 11/22/2010.
    146 responses before A Mod said, enough!

For many of us it truly ended our innocence and started the downhill spiral of Viet-Nam,riots,drugs ,hubris and decay.

After 5 decades ,we still have no absolute definitive answer to what exactly occurred those unbelievable 4 days in November,1963.

I thought some of you would perhaps like to comment on the events.
    A poll is attached.

Thank you for any comments and votes. Please keep it civil. This subject is incendiary. We go into the fire.

Secret Service Agent Clint Hill remembers:

http://www.awesomestories.com/assets...r-the-shooting

More perspective:

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/11/2...ght-there.html

50 years ago, our Federal Government was lying to us then, it was lying to us before then, it's lying to us now.

And the point is?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

And the point is?
    Nada,Amigo!

5. If he wasn't then everyone else involved has been dead for a long time
    We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee, we don't take our trips on LSD. We don't burn our draft cards Down on Main Street. 'Cause we like livin' right and being free.

Never understood why the bulk of the records remain sealed. What are they afraid of?
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Never understood why the bulk of the records remain sealed. What are they afraid of?
    Us?

I was a believer in the conspiracy theory due to the travel of the "magic bullet" but subsequent information about where John Connally was sitting sideways in a short jump seat answered that question. I voted yes. Mostly though I just don't care anymore.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

Having actually owned a rifle that he used (assuming he did) he would have made world class shots with a piece of **** with an even bigger piece of **** scope. Assume he was a patsy do not really care.

Of course he acted alone. Would the government tell an outright lie? Just remember, if you like your healthcare plan, you can keep your healthcare plan. Period.

Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone shooter that killed Kennedy. There are always going to be "Conspiracy Theories" But in 50 years of research, no one has come up with any proof that anyone else was responsible. Case Closed. Move on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast