Spam Filter Added

Thread: Spam Filter Added

Spam Filter Added

I've added a spam filter today that should hopefully not show any posts it thinks is spam and sends me an alert. If you notice any of your REAL posts not showing up just let me know. I may have some tweaking to get this just right but it is a step in the right direction!

Edit: If you post and don't see your post or thread show up, please do not keep duplicating it. The post is hidden in a queue for me to approve.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Due to an increase is spam, I've turned this back on. Please let me know if you have problems with your posts and I will try to tweak the settings again.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

This is good news! And if you get snowed under with spam, just put out an SOS and some of us here will be more than happy to assist! Try not to be overwhelmed with it tho..
    DrLewall
    "Doc"
    Drakes Creeks, AR
    www.kiltsrock.com
    "A gun unloaded and cocked aint good for nuttin!"--Rooster Cogburn

Quote Originally Posted by DrLewall View Post
    This is good news! And if you get snowed under with spam, just put out an SOS and some of us here will be more than happy to assist! Try not to be overwhelmed with it tho..
    Same here! Hopefully the filter will take care of it.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Hey, there is no spam this morning. What am I going to complain to Luke about now. Nothing. This site is great! Thanks again Luke.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.