An act that is just impossible to anticipate, everyone start being paranoid. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: An act that is just impossible to anticipate, everyone start being paranoid.

Those kids parents need to be locked up along with their kids!
    I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

Quote Originally Posted by the dark View Post
    This is not new and I fail to understand why it is just impossible to anticipate.
    These attacks don't usually occur in "bad" neighborhoods, thus your guard isn't necessarily at its highest. So attacking from behind when your mind is somewhere else is successful most of the time. But as they say, there's safety in numbers. I really see no other solution for the time being. It's a crime of opportunity and there's a lot of opportunities.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Quote Originally Posted by the dark View Post
    This is not new and I fail to understand why it is just impossible to anticipate.
    Indeed, it has been around for a while. 20 years or so depending on how you classify the fight.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

If I remember right, a while back there was a story about a group in some city playing this game and one of there intended victims shot one of them. I don`t remember if the person died or not, but I wouldn`t be upset if they did because they deserved what they got.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    If I remember right, a while back there was a story about a group in some city playing this game and one of there intended victims shot one of them. I don`t remember if the person died or not, but I wouldn`t be upset if they did because they deserved what they got.
    Knock out attack attempted with a Stun gun this summer against a CCW holder
    'Point 'em out, knock 'em out': Brutal game ends when assault victim fires his concealed handgun | MLive.com

Imagine why Knockout is played predominantly in NJ. Could it be that people there have an extremely hard time with their right to defend themselves since the "gubmint" seems to know what is best for the citizenry (in case you missed the point, it's really hard to get the privilege to own a gun and carry it there)? Apparently getting jacked up by thugs for fun is best for the citizenry. I'm fairly sure, if a few of these punks get a round in them, this game will stop.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

I am glad the vampire got what he deserved... as for the apology, pretty sure the lawyer told him to write it asap!
    I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    Imagine why Knockout is played predominantly in NJ. Could it be that people there have an extremely hard time with their right to defend themselves since the "gubmint" seems to know what is best for the citizenry (in case you missed the point, it's really hard to get the privilege to own a gun and carry it there)? Apparently getting jacked up by thugs for fun is best for the citizenry. I'm fairly sure, if a few of these punks get a round in them, this game will stop.
    The gov't of NJ wants the thugs to do it so the citizens know what it is going to be like when the NJ gov't does it to them later.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

10. I love this guy!

11. I'll be back in a few days. I'm still writing-down all the new words I learned from the video. This may take a while.

I wish he would have said, "do what you have to do to protect yourselves" more, instead of shoot the MFs.

Head on a swivel, situational awareness. Good advice.
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast