With the crazy Massachusetts laws....I just had to post a picture
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: With the crazy Massachusetts laws....I just had to post a picture

With the crazy Massachusetts laws....I just had to post a picture

..............of a bottle of Tequila I just bought. I don't drink Tequila but loved the bottle so $49 later.....I am posting a picture. Who wants a "shot" of Tequila?

You know that'll get you in trouble in some states, don't you? Just kidding.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    You know that'll get you in trouble in some states, don't you? Just kidding.
    Peggy, I think he WILL get in trouble in some states.
    Charlie

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    I don't drink or do much of anything in my old age, but if I did indulge, I'd prefer my AR-15 bong over your nasty bottle of booze. LOL

A moderately interesting interview with the bong-artist about his "Weapons of Peace." Whatever.....

http://youtu.be/pMYf5wo562E
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

But how's it taste?
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18
    Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Well, the magazine isn't detachable, the stock doesn't fold or telescope, and I don't see any bayonet lug or flash suppressor. I guess you'd be OK to drink it here in NY! Just remembered that it can't hold more then 7 "shots", you might have to drink some before coming here!

"Cartel Tequila. For the gangsta in all of us." Eat the worm and then climb the fence.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

there is a cool skull bottle at the liquor store i buy cigs at ..it's a clear skull i love that bottle but i don't drink vodka but was thinking of getting it and giving the booze to a drinker just so i can have the bottle lol i don't have a pic of it cuz i didn't buy it but it temps me every time i see it they want 50 bucks for the dang thing
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
    there is a cool skull bottle at the liquor store i buy cigs at ..it's a clear skull i love that bottle but i don't drink vodka but was thinking of getting it and giving the booze to a drinker just so i can have the bottle lol i don't have a pic of it cuz i didn't buy it but it temps me every time i see it they want 50 bucks for the dang thing
    Same here. But someday I'm going to get it. Maybe they'll have it on sale one of these days. I'm gonna drink it though.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Great picture, also of the bong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast