Raleigh NC Gun and Knife show Nov. 23rd and 24th
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raleigh NC Gun and Knife show Nov. 23rd and 24th

Raleigh NC Gun and Knife show Nov. 23rd and 24th

Am I the only one going???

Raleigh Show
    I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

3. Quote Originally Posted by superprincess View Post
    Am I the only one going???

Raleigh Show
    I was unaware this show was scheduled. Gonna try…

I would, but 8 hours is a long haul for a gun and knife show and then have to drive another 8 hours back in the same day. Who's housing me?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

I think 8 hours is to much driving time, to go to the show...maybe you can check to see if there is one in your area ;)

I will be there...as a vendor! Hopefully we will have a good crowd!
    “Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin

oh great! I am coming to buy some ammo...I will look for you there.

Blog Entries
    Not going this year Princess......Can't handle the lines and the amount of people........Have fun though!

hi bill, sure if you go early, I can meet you there...maybe we can be one of the first ones in.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Amsden View Post
    Not going this year Princess......Can't handle the lines and the amount of people........Have fun though!
    The lines at the shows have not been that bad at all recently. We are vendors at a lot of the shows in NC.
    “Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ajr2820 View Post
    The lines at the shows have not been that bad at all recently. We are vendors at a lot of the shows in NC.
    Quite certain that a vendors idea of crowded and mine are different but cudo's, I have to work but can spare a couple of hours, will drive by the fair grounds to scope it out. AJR, got any special deals or hahahaha free stuff to entice us Raleigh residents? I'll let my buddies know!!!! All in fun, good luck to the vendors and have fun, princess if I stop in I'll look for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast