George Zimmerman Arrested Again - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: George Zimmerman Arrested Again

Hook, line, and sinker. Question is, who are the fish?

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

what are the chances that his new Gf is upset with his acquittal and is trying to put him in prison? Also shellie zimmerman was charged with perjury because of the martin case. Does any one think that he had no run in's with the law before all the Travon stuff happend? Now shellie his ex wife is mad because she got caught up in it and came out with a perjury charge so she is now upset and wants him in prison. so if she is upset so will her father. Thats where those two LEO contacts came from the ex wife and the father inlaw right? And his new GF there is upset or being paid because of the acquittal in the martin case? Both woman Knowing that he will be carrying a gun on him? I am trying to still figure out what side of all this i am on. But i just wonder if this is all a set up or if he really should not have a gun. What do you think?

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by superprincess View Post
    It's possible he may get some time in the slammer. Does anyone know why he would have done this???
    Could it be stupidity or to much testosterone???
    Take a long hard look at George.......... His "problems" ain't the result of too much testosterone.

Like I've posted before, George has had a very long history with temper issues and "run ins" with LEOs. Due to his dad's money and political connections he was always able to get George out of trouble.

After the Martin shooting, George has become infamous and now when he does something stupid or illegal it makes the national news. This makes it harder, but not impossible, for his daddy to "fix" the problem.

Pretty simple.

Paul

It's possible these two women are gold diggers and they know when the movie and book come out, they want to get paid. He gave his gf his power when he pulled the firearm and pointed it at her. I was on his side, but in this situation, if she didn't have a firearm pointed at him, then he went to far and deserves punishment. He can forget about me sending him any money for help with his attorney fees. If I could have forseen this event, then I wouldn't have sent him any the first time. Oh well we all make mistakes!

Quote Originally Posted by dblock View Post
    what are the chances that his new Gf is upset with his acquittal and is trying to put him in prison? What do you think?
    I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

6. Quote Originally Posted by dblock View Post
    What do you think?
    I think George Zimmerman is a scumbag that needs to get shot by one of the people that he threatens.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

7. Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    So, you're accused of a high publicity murder. You're found not guilty. You skated as no witnesses could refute your account of the events that evening. You take that like a gift, like money in the bank and avoid trouble like the plague. Or am I the one who's nuts? There's too many incidents.
    I think they are going to hound him until they find something to pin on him.

If I was him I would have changed my name and got the Hell out of Fla.
    We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee, we don't take our trips on LSD. We don't burn our draft cards Down on Main Street. 'Cause we like livin' right and being free.

I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

I just think his ego (Edging God Out) has resulted in his down fall. His self will is run amuck with his own agenda and aspirations of his self worth. (i.e. all the donations given). I still agree the shooting was justified but I do believe he's over loaded with his conception of himself. You see it all the time with Hollywood types. Rags to riches without the tools to handle the notoriety and wealth.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

GZ has had his life turned upside down because a Prosecutor thought she could make a name for herself. I really do not believe he thinks he can do whatever he wants. It is my belief that he is depressed and can not get a job or do anything without someone in the press wanting to catch him doing something. The press had GZ guilty and frog matched off to prison. The MSM did not get their way so they will do anything they can to rectify that. Even GZ's girlfriend said that GZ was depressed and suicidal.

I feel sorry for GZ. Anyone of us could be in the same boat as GZ if and when we have to use a firearm to protect our family and/or ourselves from a BG. All it would take is for a Prosecutor who wants to make the headlines! No matter if it was a good legal shoot or not.

So before I dismiss GZ I have to ask how would I stand up to all that he has gone through. It is easy to say and think we would do a lot better. But unless we have gone through what GZ has, then we should not rush to judge.

11. or...... he could just be OJ part deux.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast