George Zimmerman Arrested Again - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: George Zimmerman Arrested Again

1. I know how frustrating it can be when someone on here just tells you that what you posted is wrong...I can only imagine how much pressure and frustration would come from having millions of people (who weren't there) tell you how wrong you were in your decision to end someone's life to save your own. Given the spirit of the season, and even though I'm a week early, I'll go ahead and say it: I'm thankful I haven't been put in that situation thus far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Nobody put George Zimmerman into his initial situation but himself. I can't find it anywhere within myself to feel the least bit sorry for him.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    Nobody put George Zimmerman into his initial situation but himself. I can't find it anywhere within myself to feel the least bit sorry for him.
    I think he made some serious mistakes that night, but there is zero evidence on the record to support that he put himself into the situation to get cold-cocked. He thought whoever he saw was long gone by the time he got behind the buildings, but Martin was either hiding behind bushes or in the darkness and laid in wait while he walked past the sidewalk out to the street and turned around and came back the same way. Martin came out of an ambush position and attacked him. The jury believed that, all the evidence points to that conclusion, and nothing points to him ever actually "following" Martin around the complex. He saw him disappear behind the buildings and didn't see hide nor hair of him when he went back there.

There were decisions that could have stopped the situation before it went as far as it did, and I don't "feel sorry" for him either, but bad decisions on the part of two people is what caused what happened to happen, not "nobody but George Zimmerman" only.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

5. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    I think he made some serious mistakes that night, but there is zero evidence on the record to support that he put himself into the situation to get cold-cocked.

If Zimmerman had listened to the 911 dispatcher when they told him we don't need you to follow (martin) no one would even know who he was
    We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee, we don't take our trips on LSD. We don't burn our draft cards Down on Main Street. 'Cause we like livin' right and being free.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar View Post
    If Zimmerman had listened to the 911 dispatcher when they told him we don't need you to follow (martin) no one would even know who he was
    And if Ted Kennedy had been driving a Volkswagen on July 18, 1969 he would have probably been elected president. If is a very big word. In hindsight I bet GZ would rethink his actions that night.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

7. Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    If is a very big word. In hindsight I bet GZ would rethink his actions that night.
    If any of the new charges are true, he didn't rethink a damn thing.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

It's a he said she said case, her word against his it will go no where, from what I've read. Any witnesses?
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

I do not believe that any of us know what kind of pressure GZ has been under. The Black community said that they put a bounty on his head. While this may be totally bogus, I know that I would worry about that. Because there will be some who think that it would be true and try to collect. How many of you on this site said that GZ's life would be forever changed. I do agree that there were things that GZ could have done that night and no one would even know who he was. But it did take BOTH for the outcome of the events to happen. I have no doubt that GZ has wished he could go back and have a redo that night. I hope that no one here on this site ever has to go through what GZ has. The anti's and the Black community tried to make GZ the poster boy for no guns and for how racist the USA is.

Look at what is going on in Philadelphia. Young teens going around playing "Knock Out Game". It's only a matter of time when one of them gets shot and their will be such an outcry. Jesse and Al will be marching and saying that the "white" community are killing their kids!

What I take from all this is that unless there is a danger to my family or myself, I will stay out of any situation. There to many anti's out there just waiting and hoping to send a CC to prison or to the chair.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar View Post
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    I do not believe that any of us know what kind of pressure GZ has been under. The Black community said that they put a bounty on his head. While this may be totally bogus, I know that I would worry about that. Because there will be some who think that it would be true and try to collect. How many of you on this site said that GZ's life would be forever changed. I do agree that there were things that GZ could have done that night and no one would even know who he was. But it did take BOTH for the outcome of the events to happen. I have no doubt that GZ has wished he could go back and have a redo that night. I hope that no one here on this site ever has to go through what GZ has. The anti's and the Black community tried to make GZ the poster boy for no guns and for how racist the USA is.

Look at what is going on in Philadelphia. Young teens going around playing "Knock Out Game". It's only a matter of time when one of them gets shot and their will be such an outcry. Jesse and Al will be marching and saying that the "white" community are killing their kids!

What I take from all this is that unless there is a danger to my family or myself, I will stay out of any situation. There to many anti's out there just waiting and hoping to send a CC to prison or to the chair.
    this wasnt in philly, but it already happened.

This ain't Hell, but you can see it from here Blog Archive Knockout game backfires

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast