George Zimmerman Arrested Again - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: George Zimmerman Arrested Again

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Some people should not be allowed to posses a firearm - George Zimmerman is proving that he is one of them.
    One does have to violate a statute and be adjudicated guilty of that violation to warrant losing one's Second Amendment rights. One can not be denied a right just because the popular media or some members of society don't want him to have those rights.

Nothing has changed in that regard regardless of who we are talking about or why we are talking about him/her.
    ...SCOTUS says we're right...You don't like it. I'm sorry you don't like it. I guess that's a problem for you. Some people don't like gays. Some don't like alcohol. Some don't like meat. ~michaelzwilliamson

We all know there are no women out there that would take advantage of his situation and make the phone call...His wife got caught up in lying about the gun issue. I think anyone that has dealings with him can now claim he "pointed" a gun at them. How does one prove, he didnt? If he did, he should get what he deserves. I just dont trust people...
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

Quote Originally Posted by dblock View Post
    What do you think?
    I think I don't know enough facts to make an informed opinion.
    ...SCOTUS says we're right...You don't like it. I'm sorry you don't like it. I guess that's a problem for you. Some people don't like gays. Some don't like alcohol. Some don't like meat. ~michaelzwilliamson

Quote Originally Posted by superprincess View Post
    It's possible these two women are gold diggers and they know when the movie and book come out, they want to get paid. He gave his gf his power when he pulled the firearm and pointed it at her. I was on his side, but in this situation, if she didn't have a firearm pointed at him, then he went to far and deserves punishment. He can forget about me sending him any money for help with his attorney fees. If I could have forseen this event, then I wouldn't have sent him any the first time. Oh well we all make mistakes!
    There is a book. I don't know if he gets any royalties from it though.

Have there been any credible movie offers made?

Quote Originally Posted by superprincess View Post
    What do you mean, was he planning to change his name, or do you think he should have to?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar View Post
    If Zimmerman had listened to the 911 dispatcher when they told him we don't need you to follow (martin) no one would even know who he was
    My understanding is that he did stop following. The dispatcher wanted an address and GZ was out of his truck to go look at the front of one of nearest homes to get an address. Once he got that he tried to return to his truck to wait.

8. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Actually the point is that your homeboy Zimmie put himself exactly in a position to be cold cocked
    We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee, we don't take our trips on LSD. We don't burn our draft cards Down on Main Street. 'Cause we like livin' right and being free.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar View Post
    Actually the point is that your homeboy Zimmie put himself exactly in a position to be cold cocked
    So it was GZ's fault he was assaulted?

Quote Originally Posted by Gallstones View Post
    There is a book. I don't know if he gets any royalties from it though.

Have there been any credible movie offers made?
    Actually I haven't researched it to see...but if there was a movie would it be a blockbuster or a bust???
    I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

We have no idea if he was planning on changing his name, but if he was, he waited to long. Not that I wanted him to move out of the country...but for his safety, it would have been a good idea to move to south America. Who wants to live their life, looking over their shoulder 24/7?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallstones View Post
    What do you mean, was he planning to change his name, or do you think he should have to?
    I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast