George Zimmerman Arrested Again - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: George Zimmerman Arrested Again

Quote Originally Posted by unintentionalracist View Post
    How is what you said any different from what I said? Is this a presidential debate?
    How is it different? you said "walking behind" and I said "following." There's a huge difference. GZ wasn't walking behind him. According to his own statements he followed him for a while (POLICE: "are you following him?" GZ: "Yes." POLICE: "OK, we don't need you t do that.") Following someone through the twists and turns of an apartment complex on a dark, rainy evening causes alarm. Walking behind someone doesn't. But if I try to shake you, I zig/zag, am the only person around and you zig/zag with me it's a problem for you.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    That's not the same thing. If you put yourself in a position because you followed me you may get "handled." That's a fact. Especially while in my own neighborhood.
    Call an attorney and tell him you plan to start a neighborhood watch. Tell him you'll be following people while armed, have no formal training, no security license, no insurance and no indemnification from the HOA. You attorney will ask if you have a screw loose. There ends the lesson.

A little harsh don't you think? Have some respect.
    That's why the Retreat at Twin Lakes' HOA settled a $2,000,000.00 wrongful death lawsuit with Martin's family. The President of the HOA stated in court that he did NOT realize that GZ was armed while "on patrol" or that GZ had been arrested before.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    How is it different? you said "walking behind" and I said "following." There's a huge difference. GZ wasn't walking behind him. According to his own statements he followed him for a while (POLICE: "are you following him?" GZ: "Yes." POLICE: "OK, we don't need you t do that.") Following someone through the twists and turns of an apartment complex on a dark, rainy evening causes alarm. Walking behind someone doesn't. But if I try to shake you, I zig/zag, am the only person around and you zig/zag with me it's a problem for you.
    It's all up to how an individual perceives things. You may think I am following you when I am merely walking the same way.

You forgot this part: GZ: "Ok." Zimmerman stopped following Martin and was ambushed by his truck minutes later.

It's amazing how gun owners are just like anti gunners when it comes to uninformed opinions....amazing....

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by superprincess View Post
    It's possible he may get some time in the slammer. Does anyone know why he would have done this???
    Could it be stupidity or to much testosterone???
    The guy is a jerk. Like everyone has been saying "He's a ticking time bomb just waiting to go off."
    I will look towards the hills from whense cometh my help. All my help cometh from the Lord.

It's all up to how an individual perceives things. You may think I am following you when I am merely walking the same way.

You forgot this part: GZ: "Ok." Zimmerman stopped following Martin and was ambushed by his truck minutes later.
    Absolutely correct. He followed the instructions about not following and tried to get a physical address as instructed, and then he waited for the PD to arrive. He had stopped following TM. Before they did arrive ,he was cold cocked by Trayvon, a quick "sucker punch".

That is why the jury got it right.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA

Zimmerman was nowhere near his truck, and probably couldn't even see it from where he first met up with (or got ambushed by) Martin. GZ had walked past the intersection of the sidewalks numbered 4 and 5 in the pic, and was right at the intersection on his way back when he said Martin said, "Why you following me for?" (Now that I think about it, it was the friend-girl of Martin's on the phone, Rachel Jeantel, who quoted Martin as saying that.) GZ never got back to his truck after getting out of it, and he never waited for the cops to get there before the fight was on.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

I wish the whole episode had never happened. Just maybe Trayvon would have turned his life around. Who knows, he could have done some great things for his community, if given a chance, anything's possible.
    I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

Quote Originally Posted by superprincess View Post
    I wish the whole episode had never happened. Just maybe Trayvon would have turned his life around. Who knows, he could have done some great things for his community, if given a chance, anything's possible.
    He could of become a drug dealing murderer too. We aren't fortune tellers, we live our lives in the present, not the possible future.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

It just occurred to me that George Zimmerman was almost a "Knockout game" victim that night.

Since the sucker punch didn't work, Trayvon tried smashing he head on the concrete to knock him out.

How many liberal non-gun owners consider shooting these "players" first and asking questions later to he justified?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast