George Zimmerman Arrested Again - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: George Zimmerman Arrested Again

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    He could of become a drug dealing murderer too. We aren't fortune tellers, we live our lives in the present, not the possible future.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    He was already on his way. In the process of illegally obtaining a gun, assaulting bus drivers and in possession of a knife and stolen jewelry.

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Tapatalk 2

3. Quote Originally Posted by unintentionalracist View Post
    He was already on his way. In the process of illegally obtaining a gun, assaulting bus drivers and in possession of a knife and stolen jewelry.

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Tapatalk 2
    Was watching the American Music Awards last night and 2 of the "artists" were promoting him as a victim of racial profiling. The sad thing is the audience he's conveying that message to are so ignorant of what's going on around them they probably had no idea what happened in that case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    Was watching the American Music Awards last night and 2 of the "artists" were promoting him as a victim of racial profiling. The sad thing is the audience he's conveying that message to are so ignorant of what's going on around them they probably had no idea what happened in that case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I saw that. What ignorance. Why don't they speak-out against black-on-black crime or about the new "knockout game" popular with young blacks? I'm sick of the double standard.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    I saw that. What ignorance. Why don't they speak-out against black-on-black crime or about the new "knockout game" popular with young blacks? I'm sick of the double standard.
    Birds of a feather flock together...
    I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

For what purpose? What motive, other than being nuts? Can't sue him, he's broke.
    You are seriously asking me to explain why a member of the opposite sex (a woman) did something irrational??? LMAO, If I could do that, I would be an author on the NYT best sellers list!!..LOL. I have heard she retracted her statement and wants the judges to take back the no contact order.
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

It's all part of the plan... Hope and change means Divide and Conquer.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by superprincess View Post
    Why is he still allowed to own a firearm???

He's a citizen of the United States.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by GB-Boater View Post
    He has no business with a gun. He's a ticking bomb.
    Except that he is a citizen of the United States and in this country we've written down some of the more basic rights that are naturally granted to us by our Creator.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678