Pistol Grip 12 ga Shotgun - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pistol Grip 12 ga Shotgun

Quote Originally Posted by joenap101 View Post
    I was at a homicide scene where a man was shot 13 times (as per medical examiner) . Shots include back, chest, stomach and testicles. He still walked 100 yards until he fell. The shells found were .380.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Drugs and adrenaline can do amazing things.

I have 3 Mossbergs: 12g, 20g and 410. All but the 410 have the Hogue Rubber pistol grip. I wouldn't have a self defense shotgun any other way. The 410 has a pistol grip too, but Hogue doesn't make one, so it's just the standard plastic. I have no trouble controlling it without a front grip. I have the strap under the front pump on my 12 gauge with breecher. I shoot it chest high or sighted without issue and do not use the body as a rest. No, it's not like recoil free, it's also not like shooting my S&W 629 3" Barrel 44 Magnum with rubber grips. The 12 gauge is nicer to shoot! Personally, go with a 20 gauge with the Hogue Pistol Grip if recoil is a concern, ATI also makes a nice unit now, the Scorpion / Talon pistol grip or adjustable stock. I love my pistol grip shotguns, they are my camping buddies. Quick and easy to maneuver in tight places. Personally I keep my SD shotguns loaded with alternating rounds: #1 or #4 Buck and #4 or #5 shot.
    Last edited by SmithKoWitz; 11-23-2013 at 10:51 PM. Reason: add additional info

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123