Ruger LCP 380
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruger LCP 380

1. Ruger LCP 380

Looking to buy Ruger LCP 380
    Any opinions for a pocket pistol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great gun for pocket carry. High quality. One of the worst triggers I have ever squeezed.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Sig 290rs or sig 938 or sig 238

5. Ruger LCP 380

The new ones trigger is improved. They have a serial number like this. #####, ###-###. The sights are better as well.

I have it and the bodyguard 380. I carry the LCP the most as @ 10 ounces it's small and light and reliable Not only is the SIG bigger but it's 15 ounces.

Love pocket pistols , I did the g 19, shield, XDS
    Too big, heavy and forced me to dress around them , so I never clarified them. Pocket pistols I carry 100% of the time it's legal

No it's not as powerful as a the 9mm, .40 etc. but it's fine for what it is a personal defense handgun ; I am not a cop and don't need to arrest anyone. I will shoot if I have to and run away and call 911.

Lighten Up Francis.

Blog Entries
    Yep.... one of the worst triggers ever......practice with it and get used to it, it's a great pistol. Otherwise look at other options.

Not a great range gun, very abusive to ones hand. Bought wife one 2 yrs ago for Xmas. Sold it last year because she hated to go to the range with it. She now shoots my XD 40 with no complaints. The XD is nowhere as light but fun to shoot

Quote Originally Posted by Happypuppy View Post
    The new ones trigger is improved. They have a serial number like this. #####, ###-###. The sights are better as well.
    I think I need a new one. Mine isn't one of those. It has a LaserMax, but it's the second one and I don't dare trust it to work when I need it to. Better sights would be great. And yeah, the trigger too.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

9. I thought the new ones didn't have a dash in the serial number?

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    Great gun for pocket carry. High quality. One of the worst triggers I have ever squeezed.
    Agreed.

I do fairly well with mine at the range, but if I had to do it again, I would get the Bodyguard. Haven't shot the Sig, so I won't comment.

11. Why would you get the Bodyguard?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast