Suspect's family: Carrier should have "just left the store" - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suspect's family: Carrier should have "just left the store"

Not only did he deserve to be shot, he should have been rendered cold. His mother needs to quit flipping her lips, she's obviously a dirt bag degenerate.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

“If his (the customer) life was not in danger, if no one had a gun up to him, if no one pointed a gun at him - what gives him the right to think that it's okay to just shoot someone?” said the relative. “You should have just left the store and went wherever you had to go in your car or whatever.”
    There are some situations where a person needs to be shot. This is one of them. Why didn't their son just eave the store?
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Well that's disappointing to hear he's still stealing our air.

5. Re evaluate the type of ammo you carry for defenseive protection....by the way ..good job

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by farsidefan1 View Post
    Paul_of Tx said

Wow. If Obama had a son.

We asked one relative her thoughts about the accusations.

“We don't know. Like I said, we don't know anything. We only know what we've been hearing second hand through the news. I would not like to comment because I don't know,” she said.

to which I add

Wow, if Obama had a relative ....
    Well, technically he does, only they're all either illegal aliens or still living in Kenya.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    “If his (the customer) life was not in danger, if no one had a gun up to him, if no one pointed a gun at him - what gives him the right to think that it's okay to just shoot someone?” said the relative. “You should have just left the store and went wherever you had to go in your car or whatever.”
    There are some situations where a person needs to be shot. This is one of them. Why didn't their son just eave the store?
    Because the clerk deserved to be shot. He wouldn't accept food stamps for the cell phone the suspect wanted, and you just know that's a capital offense in da hood.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

I've said time and time again: Brain damaged people should not make comments to the press. Seriously, what kind of moron would make a comment like this?

When I had two black thugs talking about cutting me into little pieces because I asked them if I could please get through on the sidewalk they were blocking, I was wishing I had a gun. Luckily for me another older, smarter black shamed them for picking on an old cripple. Since then I've bought 8 pistols and a tactical shotgun, and have signed up for a CCL class and have become an NRA Life Member. I have zero sympathy for any thug, black or white, who gets shot for committing a crime of violence or any crime using a weapon. Kill them all and let God sort them out.

His family must all think the same way he did. I think he deserved what he got. Only thing is now we have to pay for a trial and to hold him in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by bo_leggs View Post
    When I had two black thugs talking about cutting me into little pieces because I asked them if I could please get through on the sidewalk they were blocking, I was wishing I had a gun. Luckily for me another older, smarter black shamed them for picking on an old cripple. Since then I've bought 8 pistols and a tactical shotgun, and have signed up for a CCL class and have become an NRA Life Member. I have zero sympathy for any thug, black or white, who gets shot for committing a crime of violence or any crime using a weapon. Kill them all and let God sort them out.
    Ummmm....if you have no sympathy for a thug of any sort, why keep placing emphasis on everyone's skin color? Just an observation.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast