What New Firearms Would You Pick Up? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What New Firearms Would You Pick Up?

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    Sheesh! Why not just get a bazooka or a stinger? lol
    I could afford to take this rifle out into the desert and shoot it a bit (a little bit) every month or so. I could never justify the cost of shooting a bazooka or stinger.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    I could afford to take this rifle out into the desert and shoot it a bit (a little bit) every month or so. I could never justify the cost of shooting a bazooka or stinger.
    I understand. I was just trying to be funny.

4. Remington 700 VTR in .308

Many many with lots & lots of ammo all buried deep and safe
    Those who would, deny, require permit, qualification, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

I got my Moss 500 in anticipation of Obama losing. His fanatical supporters scare me and I intend to be ready if they come knocking.

I'm pretty much not spending any money until after the election, because I have to fund my own campaign. If he wins, I'm going to get started on building an AR-15. That man will bring us nothing but trouble.

Thumbs up New firearm

I believe that I would have to get me one more XD9mm. I only have two but I want one more. I want a XD9mm sub-compact in the green polymer.
    My concealed carry permit s the 2nd Amendmant!
    The 2nd Amendmant says I dont have to apologise for carrying my weapon!

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I believe that I would have to get me one more XD9mm. I only have two but I want one more. I want a XD9mm sub-compact in the green polymer.
    Very Nice Very Nice

I am hoping NOBAMA does not get into office. However, if he does get in, in May I will be purchasing a Bushmaster...god I love those
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

A friend of mine is looking into building an M-4 for himself and me .

Hooray!

The XD9mm is my primary out & about carry weapon, I would not trade it in for any other weapon for true functionality and durability, it is a small fella that fits into the palm of my hand but with 1 CORęBON 9mm HP is all it takes to stop a bull-sized BG with just one well placed shot.
    Good choice [email protected] and please look up the XD social group to get others spins on Springfield Arms perfection.

Canis-Lupus
    Last edited by Canis-Lupus; 09-25-2008 at 11:50 PM.

I just looked at Springfields new XDm in 9mm yesterday. It felt nice in my hand and with 19+1 capacity and 4 1/2 in barrel it would make a great gun to use when I take pistol classes. I think it just moved up a few slots on my list.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast