Girl, Man Shot At High School In LA County
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Girl, Man Shot At High School In LA County

  1. #1

    Girl, Man Shot At High School In LA County

    Another sterling example of how effective gun free states and gun free zone are at reducing violance.

    Girl, Man Shot At High School In LA County - News Story - KXAS | Dallas

    Girl, Man Shot At High School In LA County
    Both In Critical Condition

    POSTED: 8:42 pm CDT September 19, 2008
    UPDATED: 9:44 pm CDT September 19, 2008


    LOS ANGELES -- Authorities said two young people have been shot and wounded at a high school campus in south Los Angeles County.

    Sept. 19, 2008: Authorities Respond To School Shooting


    Los Angeles County Fire Department spokesman James Barnes said a 12-year-old girl and an 18-year-old man were both shot multiple times Friday evening at Washington Preparatory High School in the unincorporated Athens area.

    Barnes said the two have been taken to a hospital and are in critical condition.

    Los Angeles Unified School District spokeswoman Susan Cox said the shooting occurred at 5:50 p.m. in a parking lot outside the gymnasium at the end of a football game.

    She said the male victim was a student at the school last year.

    Cox said one person was seen running east from the campus. No arrests have been made.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  2.   
  3. #2
    so 2 people were shot.. the bad guy got away. and no one was able to legally make it a fair fight? I mean yes 12 years old and 18 years old is not old enough to have a permit anyway. but I am sure there were people there that were of age. and both were shot several times? would have been some time for reaction then if some one was able to shoot back. not saying everyone needs to try to be a hero.. but if everybody does nothing....
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    so 2 people were shot.. the bad guy got away. and no one was able to legally make it a fair fight? I mean yes 12 years old and 18 years old is not old enough to have a permit anyway. but I am sure there were people there that were of age. and both were shot several times? would have been some time for reaction then if some one was able to shoot back. not saying everyone needs to try to be a hero.. but if everybody does nothing....
    Or lives in California....

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NC, Garland (about 30 miles E. of Fayetteville)
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Or lives in California....
    No its Kahlifoania. See:


  6. #5
    Cant carry at a school anyway right?? Nobody is going to have the chance to fire back. The CC laws really need to be expanded to alot more areas. Almost only alowed to carry while cutting your grass on the riding lawn mower, but you would look cool packin' a nine in the front yard.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarBear View Post
    No its Kahlifoania. See:

    I stand corrected.

  8. #7
    They were involved in a gang shooting the news said tonight.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    They were involved in a gang shooting the news said tonight.
    and that's who has guns and carries them in CA.. gangs.. anyone else see a problem with this??.. so glad I don't live there.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    and that's who has guns and carries them in CA.. gangs.. anyone else see a problem with this??.. so glad I don't live there.
    I see a huge problem with this.

    "If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns" ~ I use that all the time to try and show people who oppose the 2A that guns are NOT the issue here. Itís the BGs that are the issue.

    If people were around whom had weapons and could give a fair fight, this either could have been prevented, or the BGs would not have gotten away. I feel very bad for these two victims, and I hope these BGs get what they deserve!
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    I see a huge problem with this.

    "If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns" ~ I use that all the time to try and show people who oppose the 2A that guns are NOT the issue here. Itís the BGs that are the issue.

    If people were around whom had weapons and could give a fair fight, this either could have been prevented, or the BGs would not have gotten away. I feel very bad for these two victims, and I hope these BGs get what they deserve!


    "If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns"

    I know it and you know it and as I have said before the fact of the matter is those that would see an unarmed America know it also. They are not that dumb. So the answer we are left with is they need an unarmed America to enslave us. I am afraid many do not want to believe that but it is true. Our founding Fathers knew that and that is why they added the 2nd Amendment.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast