My first Toy in a long time

Thread: My first Toy in a long time

My first Toy in a long time

Just picked up my brand new Sig P220 with night sights and an extra mag (3 all together). I can not wait to go out and start shooting. Man I am excited. I love the look and feel of it in my hand. The P239 was too small for my hands and felt funny. This one feels awesome!

Next year will come the AR-15. Boy oh Boy I can't wait!

The fiance is gonna kill me! haha
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    Just picked up my brand new Sig P220 with night sights and an extra mag (3 all together). I can not wait to go out and start shooting. Man I am excited. I love the look and feel of it in my hand. The P239 was too small for my hands and felt funny. This one feels awesome!

Congrats on your new acquisition. Hope next year we are still allowed to own an AR-15.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

4. +1 one that one congrads on your new gun.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post

Congratulations on your new purchase. As for the AR-15, how are you gonna pull that off in the PRTA?

congrats on new toy, try not to speed and get a ticket on the way to the range, you won't be able to purchase more ammo.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

congrats on the new toy. hope you have fun playing.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Congratulations on your new purchase. As for the AR-15, how are you gonna pull that off in the PRTA?
    Haha not to sure on that, but I am going to try my hardest.

Nothing wrong with dreaming right?

I can not wait to get to the range this weekend and try this thing out. It feels so awesome in my hand. I love the night sights on these firearms. I tried it out at night (just seeing how the sights were), and MAN! the world of difference.
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"