Will there be Refunds if OBama takes office and voids all CC permits? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Will there be Refunds if OBama takes office and voids all CC permits?

  1. #21
    While I am not a big Obama fan, I really don't think he could ban all CCW's. That would be infringing on states rights and add on the SCOTUS decision and it becomes even more difficult to do so. So called "assault" rifles and pistols is another area and he may very well succeed in bringing an expanded AWB back.

  2.   
  3. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoots Running View Post
    Let's not go overboard, gents. CCWs are a state issue. Not Federal. Such shenanigans as mentioned would bring a firestorm of protest and possible impeachment. All these dire "predictions" depend on the assumption that all Americans would just sit back and let such things transpire. That simply ain't the case.

    By strange coincidence, these doomsday scenarios of looming tyranny are just the sort of events that the Founding Fathers devised the 2A to prevent, or at least redress.

    Besides, he's gonna lose.
    I agree with you, except about the he's gonna lose part. We don't know that yet. Hopefully, your psychic abilities are trustworthy, but in the meantime, we just don't know.

  4. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoots Running View Post
    Let's not go overboard, gents. CCWs are a state issue. Not Federal. Such shenanigans as mentioned would bring a firestorm of protest and possible impeachment. All these dire "predictions" depend on the assumption that all Americans would just sit back and let such things transpire. That simply ain't the case.

    By strange coincidence, these doomsday scenarios of looming tyranny are just the sort of events that the Founding Fathers devised the 2A to prevent, or at least redress.

    Besides, he's gonna lose.
    Another quote from comrad Kissinger
    [B."The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer." Henry Kissinger ][/B]
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  5. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Another quote from comrad Kissinger
    [B."The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer." Henry Kissinger ][/B]
    That is an awesome quote! So very true as well. Very sad that it is so true
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

  6. #25
    Your right he may not be able to ban all CCW permits. But if he passes laws banning hand guns sales and so on so on like he said he would. Then in a way he has banned all CCW permits, Or again if he ban's all Ammo used for hunting and target shooting then again CC is dead. OR yet more if he pass's law's making it a crime to use a hand gun in self defense. There are so many ways he could do away with CC or make it so hard and cost so much no one will want to/be able to afford it. Our Government is so ****** up they forget that they are there to serve the people. You walk into any one of there houses and 10to1 says you will find one gun of some kind be it a shotgun case in there smoking room or what have you. Then they turn around and try and pass laws keeping us peasants from having guns.. Then when they come back up for office they kiss as and say they will do this and that and Bingo bang bongo they are back in office ******* up our life's yet again. We sit around and *****, but yet all the fault rests with us as we are the dumb ass people who keep voting them back into office.

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  7. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Well, hopefully, the NRA won't stab us in the back on this issue like it did last time.
    +1

    My thoughts exactly
    -Austin

  8. What part of he can and will make ccw a crime over night don't you understand.Marshal law will make all ccws mote and will override all union contracts . You have to go to work or go jail.Remember he is king Hessian if voted in.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    What part of he can and will make ccw a crime over night don't you understand.Marshal law will make all ccws mote and will override all union contracts . You have to go to work or go jail.Remember he is king Hessian if voted in.
    Uh, that's martial law. And moot, not mote. And Hessians were German mercenaries from our Revolutionary War.

    And you forgot the Black Helicopters.

    Try not to give us a poorer reputation than we already have.
    Last edited by Shoots Running; 09-23-2008 at 12:00 AM. Reason: correction

  10. #29
    Ohhhh the Hessian soliders.
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

  11. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,437
    There's always a balancing factor. Remember when Clinton was president, how state militia groups grew and various conservative NGOs started to really use their influence against abortion and for gun rights? It will be like that all over again, but much more intense.

    Now that GWB has been in office, look at the explosive growth of groups like Moveon.org and popularity of people like Bill Maher and Michael Moore. Democrats might not have the WH, but they have plenty of friendly territory to hang out in.

    Just because one group takes over, doesn't mean the other one goes away. USA Carry will still be around, the NRA, GOA and all the other groups will still be around. In fact, they'll probably get a new surge of membership.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast