Will there be Refunds if OBama takes office and voids all CC permits?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will there be Refunds if OBama takes office and voids all CC permits?

Will there be Refunds if OBama takes office and voids all CC permits?

I posted this in another post and some said it's such a huge issue that it should have it's own thread. OK So if Obama takes office and banns all CC and voids all CC permits will there be state refunds issued? As i only paid 10 dollars for 4 years i do not really care as i only hold on permit. But some people have them in 10 or more states and that adds up plus in some states a permit is 100 to 150. On top of that you have to pay to take training and so on and so on. Or will the states be aloud to rip us off and keep the money and we will be told to piss off?

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

My guess is no. Even is such a plan were implemented, however, I don't see how that could possibly happen.

LOL what will happen to the NRA if Obama takes office and starts all the gun stuff he said he would? LOL that would put a end to the NRA as we know it. Better yet what will become of our Little community on here and what will happen to USAcarry is CC is banned?

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    LOL what will happen to the NRA if Obama takes office and starts all the gun stuff he said he would? LOL that would put a end to the NRA as we know it. Better yet what will become of our Little community on here and what will happen to USAcarry is CC is banned?
    The way I see it, Obama is exactly what we need to make the NRA as strong as it needs to be. I don't see it becoming weaker under an Obama presidency. Quite the contrary, maybe an Obama presidency will be what it takes to make gun owners stand up and say "Enough is enough!"

Even if he's elected, he can change the laws, but not retroactively.

Besides, even "IF" he's elected, the only change will be the AWB, which will return... until the next republican president...
    Springfield Loaded Custom Champion
    RIA 1911A1 Duo-Tone Tactical
    XD40 Sub-Compact
    Ruger 22/45
    Browning Baby 6.35mm
    Ruger K10/22
    Marlin 336w 30-30
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Life, Liberty & The Pursuit Of Those Against It

Quote Originally Posted by MP3Mogul View Post
    Even if he's elected, he can change the laws, but not retroactively.

Besides, even "IF" he's elected, the only change will be the AWB, which will return... until the next republican president...
    Well, hopefully, the NRA won't stab us in the back on this issue like it did last time.

LOL thats a joke how can they call them AW? Ar-15's are single shot only unless you have a FFL and get a class 3 gun with full auto. I want a Ar-15 but lack the funds at this time and will have to make due with my M&P and maybe a shotgun. If this was the 1700's or even the 1800's A person running for the big P who wanted to do away with fire arms would be laughed out of office.. On top of that Why is he is a rush to restore voting rights to the BG's? Is he hoping they will vote for him? I mean ******* A ( sorry for the use of the F word but had to). It's like this guy has every thing backward he wants to help and protect the BG's and **** over the good guys. Idk about you but if i was a bad guy i would be chopping at the bit for the CC ban to happen. So i could go back to robbing people and know they are not armed any more. The whole thing is wack.

State of emergency declared and all ccw is gone .Obama brings in the un to cleans house puts in shera law and that is it.You are judged by the friends you keep and obama is a insulate to all Americans!!!!! Some are just to blind to see it.Why have the muslins not call for obamas death like the coran requires of converts? THINK STUPID.

NC, Garland (about 30 miles E. of Fayetteville)

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    State of emergency declared and all ccw is gone .Obama brings in the un to cleans house puts in shera law and that is it.You are judged by the friends you keep and obama is a insulate to all Americans!!!!! Some are just to blind to see it.Why have the muslins not call for obamas death like the coran requires of converts? THINK STUPID.

Sweet zombie jesus.

You think Obama will institute sharia law? You think all the "muslins" are out to get you?

Again: Sweet zombie jesus.

PS: "Insulate to all Americans?"
    Last edited by Slade797; 09-21-2008 at 03:10 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast