I need you guys' help! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need you guys' help!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    I'm glad I could help you get it fixed. Having to carry your Hi Point may have made you feel bad and self conscious about it but at least if you had to use it, it would go bang!
    Not so sure of that, and that's why I felt nervous. I've taken that darn thing to the range and to a couple of gunsmiths, but its biggest problem, the magazine not staying in, is what bothers me about it. Don't have that problem with the Glock (or with any other handgun I've ever owned, for that matter).

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Not so sure of that, and that's why I felt nervous. I've taken that darn thing to the range and to a couple of gunsmiths, but its biggest problem, the magazine not staying in, is what bothers me about it. Don't have that problem with the Glock (or with any other handgun I've ever owned, for that matter).
    Two words "duct tape".

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Two words "duct tape".

gf
    That'll work!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12