Huge increase in Floridian CC permits - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Huge increase in Floridian CC permits

"You're talking about people carrying loaded, hidden handguns," said Brian Malte, director of state legislation for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, an advocacy group based in Washington, D.C.

Say they are really bright aren't they?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    "You're talking about people carrying loaded, hidden handguns," said Brian Malte, director of state legislation for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, an advocacy group based in Washington, D.C.

Say they are really bright aren't they?

Does this mean that I should have had my concealed firearm loaded????

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Does this mean that I should have had my concealed firearm loaded????

gf
    Imagine that; a bunch of law abiding citizens carrying around guns. I hope they don't think that CCW laws change anything for criminals, because they carried guns before the law, and will continue carrying them if, for whatever reason, the law is repealed. Of course, they don't see it that way, though.

This is great to hear! I know anytime I go up to the local range it seems like the CCW class is always full. I think the best part is the fact that people are STILL NOT shooting people over parking places, the streets ARE NOT running with blood, bla bla bla.

I love Florida! Warm, Sunny, beaches, and gun friendly. Who could ask for more! Lol
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

6. And the crime rate is only high in areas that support obama.Go figure

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    And the crime rate is only high in areas that support obama.Go figure
    Exactly. Jacksonville is "the murder capital of the state" - but most of the murders happen in one specific area of the city. The rest of the place basically basically has an average or below-average rate of crime. It's stupid that the troublemakers in one area make us all look bad.

So, the rest of us either avoid the Northside, or carry a gun when driving through. The reason I originally started carrying was for the specific purpose of driving through the ghetto, which was the only way to get between work and home. I have since moved, but the gun bug has not gone away.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    And the crime rate is only high in areas that support obama.Go figure
    I live in one of those areas. Fortunately, it's still located in the great state of Indiana, and in case one of those gangbangers messes with me, he'll regret it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12