Results of poll about gun ownership, etc
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Results of poll about gun ownership, etc

1. Talking Results of poll about gun ownership, etc

Very interesting results:)

http://www.pollingpoint.com/result/7

Well thats nice to hear. Thanks for posting it.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Very interesting results. Hopefully those in office will listen and understand this has an impact on their re-election.

These results indicate that we need to focus on bringing more women into the shooting sports.

When folks are educated and familiar with a subject they tend to loose their fear of it.

I would have to imagine most hoplophobes are not fimiliar with firearms,,,, therefore their fear.

spc:D

The women just keep out shooting me. Not good for my ego. I think we need to get more men of color in the sports. and women

Very interesting results.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Very interesting results. Hopefully those in office will listen and understand this has an impact on their re-election.
    I'd rather vote for people who will protect our RKBA to begin with and don't have to "switch their stance" to get reelected.

Remember, those who misrepresent themselves to garner your vote will misrepresent you when the chips are down and it comes time to legislate.

Woody

"Charge the Court, Congress, and the several state legislatures with what to do with all the violent criminals who cannot be trusted with arms. We law abiding citizens shouldn't be burdened with having to prove we are not one of the untrustworthy just because those in government don't want to prevent crime by keeping violent criminals locked up." B.E. Wood

9. Thank you for posting this info.
    Polls like these need to be flooded into politicians offices.
    But also that fact that fence sitters and jumpers on the gun control issue won't be voted for or trusted.
    The Right To Keep and Bear Arms really should be a bigger issue.
    Thanks again!
    Nuke'em til they glow then shoot them in the dark!

It looks like we need to take our wife and daughters to the range more often.
    Don
    Ret. MSgt
    USAF

Thanks for the info
    NRA Rifle Coach
    NRA Pistol Instructor
    NRA Personal Protection In the Home Instructor

--- Some of the friendliest people I have ever talked to are gun owners and shooters and according to the gun activists we are the mass murders and felons of the nation???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast