Here you go, boys. Chew on this one.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here you go, boys. Chew on this one.

1. Here you go, boys. Chew on this one.

InFriggincredible! I hope he sues the heck out of the police department after this.

I guess the patients are really in charge of the assylum.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haaaaa

BWAHAAHAHAH! What is it going to take to get the uppity brits to throw their elected bums out?

7. The Isles are my native, pre-America land. But in WW-III, anybody that wants it can have it. Germans, Russians, Chinese, Bosnians, whoever. I don't want one micro-drop of American blood to be spent for that sick, arrogant society.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Shoots Running View Post
    The Isles are my native, pre-America land. But in WW-III, anybody that wants it can have it. Germans, Russians, Chinese, Bosnians, whoever. I don't want one micro-drop of American blood to be spent for that sick, arrogant society.
    I'm still not clear on how you really feel about it

why do people seem to be getting stupider and stupider as more time goes on? shouldn't it be the opposite?
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

legit one word describes this...... WOW
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

I guess the police thought that he and his walking stick were a threat to society.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast