Anyone else getting hitched?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else getting hitched?

Anyone else getting hitched?

So "The Nug" and the future "Mrs.Nug" are set to exchange vows on Saturday and will be heading to Niagara Falls for the following week.

I will be AFK during this period, but I want all of you to know that you will be in my hearts while I am away.

Keep the Excessive Posting thread alive and remember I will accept all wedding gifts and charitable donations.

-The Nug

Congratulations, Nug! Unfortunately, we can't keep the excessive posting thread alive, though, because Luke closed it earlier this week. If you can, post some pictures of the wedding when you return to USA Carry, ok?

Congrats to you and the bride to be.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Congrats Nug and new Bride. My wife and I also went to Niagara falls for are wedding night. have a great time.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

congratulations. have a great time and stay safe!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

7. Thumbs up

Congrats to you and the future Mrs. Nug!
    Stay safe - DW
    NRA Endowment Member
    Retired Fed

So...

Ya going back to Shawshank?
    Know the law; don't ask, don't tell.
    NRA & UT Certified Instructor; CT, FL, NH, NV, OR, PA & UT CCW Holder
    Happy new 1984; 25 years behind schedule. Send lawyers, guns and money...the SHTF...

Congrats Nug! To you and the future Misses. Have a good time next week.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

10. Congrats on the Nugtuals
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

Congratulations, your gift is in the mail . . . I sent it to "Mr and Mrs Nug c/o Niagra Falls Honeymoon Suite" Should be there before too long. Have a great week!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast