Bad idea - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Bad idea

I recently made me a set up with two sections of thin plywood at 90 degree angles held together with L brackets. I have a Blackhawk Serpa holster attached to it to hold my HK and a holder for my Streamlight Strion flashlight. The rig goes between my matress and hangs along side my bed. The HK has a round chambered and is secure in the holster but can be pulled very quickly. I also have a Glock near on the night stand that I can get to pretty fast.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

wolfhunter Guest
    My carry gun goes on the nightstand, 10 round 1911 cocked and locked. In the drawer of the nightstand is a 10 round 9mm cocked and locked (ready to hand to the wife) next to a Surefire flashlight. Next to the nightstand is a loaded tactical SuperNova 12ga.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I recently made me a set up with two sections of thin plywood at 90 degree angles held together with L brackets. I have a Blackhawk Serpa holster attached to it to hold my HK and a holder for my Streamlight Strion flashlight. The rig goes between my matress and hangs along side my bed. The HK has a round chambered and is secure in the holster but can be pulled very quickly. I also have a Glock near on the night stand that I can get to pretty fast.
    Interesting setup. Is is a fast draw, even in the dark if you're awakened from a dead sleep?
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Pretty fast. Like any kind of draw, from your person or anywhere I am sure the more practice you do the better one would get.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567