Wal-mart no longer selling firearms or ammo? - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wal-mart no longer selling firearms or ammo?

1. Quote Originally Posted by AGD Cougar View Post
    As far as I can say now, it is official in my area. I stopped by my Walmart to pickup and was informed that an inspector came by and told them to pull all ammunition off the shelves.

I had requested if they could call other Walmarts and they were also informed that no ammunition was being sold.

Gotta love Illinois
    wait a second! i just bought two boxes day before yesterday and was headed there in a few minutes to grab more. im not going to call. im going to do my normal shopping.. and when i hit the sportin goods section... i might knock stuff off the shelves if i cant buy my 4 boxes of cheap federal

I went to a Walmart a few months ago for some 12 Ga. 0 buckshot, the lady sugested 1 since they did not have 0. She obviously knew about firearms, which is cool, IMHO.

We were at our walmart last nite. Ours still have air guns,rifes,shot guns,not a great suppy of ammo but ammo. yes we have targets all sorts but NO silhouettes never have! We bought 3 box but are allowed to buy 6 boxes at a time per day! I can buy 6 he can buy 6 has long has its a differant transactions for each of us.! We can't buy any more at that store that day, but we can go to another walmart & each buy 6 more!! Still with it being a differant transaction for each of us.
    Our regular sales people in our sports department a fairly knowlegeable seem to know their department! But if they have a fillin or someone covering the dept at break time,,don't waste your breath or time!

Talking

Battle Creek wally world is opening a new section... just for the new firearms they will be selling.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Anyboby notice this thread's OP date was 2008?

The WW's in my area were pretty dry earlier this year; but they're fairly well stocked now.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    The super wall mart on the black side of town does not sell any firearms products.Where is the naacp and all the black hero's? This is a insult.Lots of really good black people here.
    The NAACP is as anti gun as you can get. That is the dirty little secret. They want you weak and helpless so that they can exist for you. Their time has come and gone, just like the KKK.

Cool Wal-Mart

There are four Super Wal-Mart stores within a 25 radius of my home. They all sell rifles, shotguns, ammunition, etc. No problems in south Alabama. Oddly enough, I found .380 ammunition in a Wal-Mart store when I couldn't find it in regular sporting goods stores. All other calibers have been readily available also. Guess we ol' southern boys have been lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    The NAACP is as anti gun as you can get. That is the dirty little secret. They want you weak and helpless so that they can exist for you. Their time has come and gone, just like the KKK.
    Back durring the Clinton years the NAACP jumped onto one of the many atempts to sue the firearms industry, the KKK actually filed an amicus currie brief to the NAACP's lawsuit saying, "We agree with the NAACP that black people do not deserve the right to keep and bear arms." The irony of this is very poetic.

You can't support civil rights of African Americans or support gay-rights without supporting the right to keep and bear arms.

Here in Michigan, at least in my area, they still sell targets, ammo, bbguns, shotguns, and all that kind of stuff...Maybe its just your area, or the district. who knows. Hope they all dont go that way.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Itstjs View Post
    Here in Michigan, at least in my area, they still sell targets, ammo, bbguns, shotguns, and all that kind of stuff...Maybe its just your area, or the district. who knows. Hope they all dont go that way.
    Are the targets silhouette targets or standard circular targets? I believe Wal-Mart has a policy of not selling human silhouette targets anywhere. The stores here sell standard targets but no silhouettes.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast