Wal-mart no longer selling firearms or ammo? - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Wal-mart no longer selling firearms or ammo?

1. You can't support civil rights of African Americans or support gay-rights

I see you bought into the Political Correctness Bravo Sierra. What is wrong with Black American and ****’s Rights. Changing the definitions of words like the meaning of is. They ruined a perfectly good word Gay fun, happy. I don’t walk around calling myself German American so why should we continue to use hyphens and labels as to who we are? How do you know I might be offended if I was not addressed German American. Besides if I were Black I wouldn’t want anybody to think I was from Africa. We have been bamboozled out of Millions and Millions of our tax dollars for years were sent to Africa and they still cant get it right.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

WOW.... we dont even have a walys world..... not within 40 miles. When stuck in ohio I was given a shotgun from walmart. There is actually no walmart in my county.... somethins wrong
    "If at first ya dont succeed, hit it harder, or get a bigger hammer"

4. Quote Originally Posted by SEMPERFIDELUS8403 View Post
    WOW.... we dont even have a walys world..... not within 40 miles. When stuck in ohio I was given a shotgun from walmart. There is actually no walmart in my county.... somethins wrong
    There must not be many trailer parks in the area.

I bought several boxes of 9mm in Pembroke Pines Fla. They had all kinds of Ammo.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Actually thars a few trailer parks.... were just in the middle of nowhere

Quote Originally Posted by SEMPERFIDELUS8403 View Post
    count your self lucky, when they move in small business go broke and the owners end up working for them.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Ya... If I want anything I usually order it online and have it sent here. Get things cheaper that way

Wal-Mart has NEVER carried silhouette targets. Selling of ammunition, guns and targets varies by jurisdiction. In NYS, you will probably never see that again. In WV, NV, VT, CO, and several other states, Wal-Mart does still carry guns/ammunition. Certain municipalities, counties, etc may still ban those sales.

Quote Originally Posted by rdc2co View Post
    Wal-Mart has NEVER carried silhouette targets. Selling of ammunition, guns and targets varies by jurisdiction. In NYS, you will probably never see that again. In WV, NV, VT, CO, and several other states, Wal-Mart does still carry guns/ammunition. Certain municipalities, counties, etc may still ban those sales.
    I know they do in Ohio, WV, and Fl sell ammo. Been there and bought there. The local Wally World in Ohio is the third largest seller of Ohio hunting licenses too. # 1 is online, #2 is another Wally, #3 is Wally World in Marietta, Ohio. Number of licenses sold there almost equals the entire county population.

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    You can't support civil rights of African Americans or support gay-rights

I see you bought into the Political Correctness Bravo Sierra. What is wrong with Black American and ****’s Rights. Changing the definitions of words like the meaning of is. They ruined a perfectly good word Gay fun, happy. I don’t walk around calling myself German American so why should we continue to use hyphens and labels as to who we are? How do you know I might be offended if I was not addressed German American. Besides if I were Black I wouldn’t want anybody to think I was from Africa. We have been bamboozled out of Millions and Millions of our tax dollars for years were sent to Africa and they still cant get it right.
    I see that instead of engaging in a rational discusion of the issue you hand you decided to use a straw man argument. Did you learn that from Bill or from Hilary Clinton?

Our local SuperWalmart just reduced their ammo supply....from a 12' shelf section down to a 6' shelf section.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast