Wal-mart no longer selling firearms or ammo? - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Wal-mart no longer selling firearms or ammo?

handgonnetoter Guest
    The Wal-Mart I go to still sells rifle, shotgun, and pistol ammo at pretty good prices. They have it locked up though and you have to get an employee to get it out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    I know they do in Ohio, WV, and Fl sell ammo. Been there and bought there. The local Wally World in Ohio is the third largest seller of Ohio hunting licenses too. # 1 is online, #2 is another Wally, #3 is Wally World in Marietta, Ohio. Number of licenses sold there almost equals the entire county population.
    Really? Cool! I bet it's a lot cheaper than where I used to get them...LOL About $2.00 per target. There just happens to be a target manufacturer very close to my house, so I go there now. They know me on a first/last name basis now...scary. LOL

4. Guns for sale

Y'all must be crazzee. They'd never quit sellin' guns at Wal-Mart. By crackee they'd have to do it over my dead body.

The Walmarts around me in the RTP area of North Carolina are hit-or-miss for firearms, but just about all of them sell ammunition. I had to wait around for a half-hour one night to get some 9mm, while the guy "in charge" of the sporting goods area found the key to unlock the "danger cabinet" but I walked out with my legally bought and paid-for ammo sure enough.

Wife works for walmart.
    they just announced last week that they were bringing back guns to about 25% of the stores they removed them from...possibly more to come

this is based on american public requesting/demanding firearms

** so if ur local walmart has stopped selling firearms call their 1800walmart number and complain and request that they start again

they have NOT so far considered selling handguns again....maybe we can change their minds by contacting them

** on a side note walmart donates millions of dollars annually to the anti-gun and is on paper anti-gun......but will do whatever it takes for money and guns make money
    strict controls on guns and ammo make them great since they aren't lost or stolen like most other merchandise and so always make a profit

My local Wal-Mart ditched the gun sales but they still have ammo (when it's in stock). I'm lovin' the Winchester 555 packs for $18.

As long as they do not stop me from entering their stores because I am armed, they can sell anything they need to sell to make money. Our super centre here in Missou near where I live sells ammo. But I can buy them at a nearby gun store too along the way to Walmart, so I do not worry much whether they sell guns or not. Just convenience...beer, guns and ammo while you are at it...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

The north Spokane Wa store had no guns last month(January) but the Moses Lake Wa store was still selling guns. Further the Moses Lake store even offered to order a gun for me.

Quote Originally Posted by karle View Post
    Wife works for walmart.
    they just announced last week that they were bringing back guns to about 25% of the stores they removed them from...possibly more to come

this is based on american public requesting/demanding firearms

** so if ur local walmart has stopped selling firearms call their 1800walmart number and complain and request that they start again

they have NOT so far considered selling handguns again....maybe we can change their minds by contacting them

** on a side note walmart donates millions of dollars annually to the anti-gun and is on paper anti-gun......but will do whatever it takes for money and guns make money
    strict controls on guns and ammo make them great since they aren't lost or stolen like most other merchandise and so always make a profit
    How long ago did they sell handguns?
    For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan .When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours - Stephen Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    The Wal-Mart I go to still sells rifle, shotgun, and pistol ammo at pretty good prices. They have it locked up though and you have to get an employee to get it out for you.
    Pretty much the same here..actually has a pretty good selection of items and they seem to be adding more.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast