Best firearm publication? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best firearm publication?

Quote Originally Posted by Shoots Running View Post
    I don't know him well, but I have met him when we competed together in a PPC match years ago. No, I don't care for him at all. He's arrogant, rude, and self-important . Check around and you'll see I'm hardly alone in my opinion of the guy.
    I suppose that could be as I do not know him personally. I only know of his writings. I have a couple of his books and have found them infromitive.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

3. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I suppose that could be as I do not know him personally. I only know of his writings. I have a couple of his books and have found them infromitive.
    The fact that he's an arse-hat IMO doesn't mean you can't learn anything from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoots Running View Post
    The fact that he's an arse-hat IMO doesn't mean you can't learn anything from him.
    True.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12