Best firearm publication?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best firearm publication?

Best firearm publication?

I have been a long time guns and ammo subscriber, but have recently gotten bored with it. I am more into CCL and tactical weapons than I am hunting rifles. Does anyone have a suggestion on a magazine that would be a better choice for my interests? What are yalls favorites?
    -Austin

You can subscribe to Armed American Report for free. I have been since March and I am thoroughly satisfied.

SWAT SWAT more of the god stuff

SWAT, American Handgunner, Guns. Guns and Ammo used to be a pretty good magazine but it has dwindled to just about nothing. Also some of their advertising is such that I would not want to share the magazine with women or young people.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

6. US Concealed Carry Association has a great website and a great magazine, check it out.
    U.S. Concealed Carry Association

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    You can subscribe to Armed American Report for free. I have been since March and I am thoroughly satisfied.
    I think I'll give it a try. Found "Armed Citizen Solution" a good read also.

COMBAT HANDGUNS!!! ***AAA+

Great info for the CCW fan. Really got to check one out.
    Conflict is inevitable, combat is a choice!

9. I like HANDLOADER. Lots of good handgun (and rifle!) ammo info. I get really bored with all the macho-tactical-underwear BS that gun rags go in for.

Wolfe Publishing Company

I used to subscribe to AMERICAN HANDGUNNER but it went the pseudo-tactico route big time, and it doesn't take long to get tired of that windbag Ayoob.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoots Running View Post
    I like HANDLOADER. Lots of good handgun (and rifle!) ammo info. I get really bored with all the macho-tactical-underwear BS that gun rags go in for.

Wolfe Publishing Company

I used to subscribe to AMERICAN HANDGUNNER but it went the pseudo-tactico route big time, and it doesn't take long to get tired of that windbag Ayoob.
    You don't like Ayoob???
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

11. I don't know him well, but I have met him when we competed together in a PPC match years ago. No, I don't care for him at all. He's arrogant, rude, and self-important . Check around and you'll see I'm hardly alone in my opinion of the guy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast