Noise outside my window last night

Thread: Noise outside my window last night

Red face Noise outside my window last night

Last night there was a noise outside my window! I was immediately up and investigating only to find it was the stray cat that adopted us on the window ledge. He did a good job of making breaking and enetering noises with the screen and his paws. SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

When you sy you investigated, did you have a gun in hand?

LOL i think he means he had a bag of cat nip in one hand and the gun in the other. I am glade that every ONE and every thing was ok.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Glad it turned out to be nothing more than a cat.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Glad to hear it was nothing more then a cat! Now that it ended up being nothing it's nice to go back and look at how you reacted when you thought it was a real threat and eval how you handled it.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Glad to hear that it was only a cat, but even gladder that in the event it was something worse, you were prepared, and likely will be in the future.

Red face the bad part wuz

Clearing and safing the cat and putting out the pistol. Dang it...I knew I wuz tired!!!!!!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS