Very Funny Video About Home D!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very Funny Video About Home D!

Talking Very Funny Video About Home D!

I watch this and could not stop laughing. I think the guy is a crack head him self for using his hallway for a shooting range but that's another topic.

YouTube - HOME DEFENSE

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Yup, too funny!

The Leave it to Beaver theme worked well with the video. Those guys have way too much time on their hands. Loved it!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

ROFLMAO!

6. Very funny

I agree, hilarious. However, I must point out as a former LEO, that the rounds pumped into the suspect as he is on the floor are meat for a prosecutor. the shooter would find himslef being charged with murder. The BG was down and no longer a threat, so the additional rounds were not necessary, and could bring a charge of First Degree Murder. I do agree these two have way too much time on their hands.
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

So sad and yet so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by wuzfuz View Post
    I agree, hilarious. However, I must point out as a former LEO, that the rounds pumped into the suspect as he is on the floor are meat for a prosecutor. the shooter would find himslef being charged with murder. The BG was down and no longer a threat, so the additional rounds were not necessary, and could bring a charge of First Degree Murder. I do agree these two have way too much time on their hands.
    That is a vary good point thank you for bring it up. I think most of us know that as(stop me if i am wrong please) do they not teach you that when you take your CC class? Idk thats why i ask as in NH you do not need a class or any training to get a permit so maybe some one can fill me in on that matter?? I know only because i read the laws about it on the books in NH.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Not a good video to make. DUMB people will watch that and try out THEIR hallway for a shooting range and maybe wound or kill a neighbor because they didn't think of where the bullet would end up if they miss the phone books.

Yes, it is a funny video. BUT, it is just added fuel for the anti-gun freaks.

You have to remember that a lot of "those" anti-gun people do NOT have much common sense.

I laughed too. But the odds of it hurting the 2a group is too large.

Exclamation After a Long hard day working at MORONS"R"US

These guys have obviously been exposed to a lot of lead paint as kids.

Safety Observations

1. A phonebook does not constitute an adequate backstop.
    2. Using ANY firearm in an unventilated hallway is just asking for both lead and mercury poisoning over time.
    3. Hearing protection...a gun shot in a hallway is like sticking your head in a ringing church bell.
    4. inability to ensure the safety of anyone or anything behind the target area
    5. I DO NOT WANT THESE GUYS WITHIN 1500 YDS OF ME WITH A FIREARM THEY AIN'T SAFE
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    These guys have obviously been exposed to a lot of lead paint as kids.

Safety Observations

1. A phonebook does not constitute an adequate backstop.
    2. Using ANY firearm in an unventilated hallway is just asking for both lead and mercury poisoning over time.
    3. Hearing protection...a gun shot in a hallway is like sticking your head in a ringing church bell.
    4. inability to ensure the safety of anyone or anything behind the target area
    5. I DO NOT WANT THESE GUYS WITHIN 1500 YDS OF ME WITH A FIREARM THEY AIN'T SAFE
    Ditto that. The video was funny but these people seem reckless. They're also vastly overestimating the power of a .22; it's hardly capable of rapidly stopping a charging crackhead.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast