Opinions Please on Sub Compact - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opinions Please on Sub Compact

I like the Glock 27. The Glock 30 would be an excellent choice.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    If you are really wanting to stay small Ruger has a new "pocket" gun out now in 380 cal. that looks pretty good. Check out their site.
    Ditto on the Ruger LCP... a true pocket rocket is the new Ruger LCP in .380 auto. I am considering a purchase for my wife who currently carries a Taurus PT111 Millenium Pro in 9mm. She is torn between the Glock 26 or the new smaller easier to hide Ruger LCP.

The Ruger LCP? - Lightweight Compact Pistol

wolfhunter Guest
    ParaOrdnance Warthawg .45 (10+1), KelTec .380, or Kahr CW9 with me at all times. An interesting concept I haven't had a chance to try out is NAA's .32NAA, which is a necked down .380

Ya' might want to look at the SA XD-45 SC. It is a great gun gun for CC. Although, for smaller people like me it carries a little too large. I'll be looking at the Colt New Agent. Gotta have my .45's!

Dont give up safety for size ! I carry my glock all the time, inside my paints with a small cheap holster for right hander,worn on left inside. 10 rounds . hint , add extenders onto clips for a little more handle. in todays protection , why limit your firepower to a few shells. most states have a 10 shot clip limit(which is nuts) try to carry a extra clip on the edge of holster too. once you "tilt" it just right, it molds into your side like a mistress. I am always alone,photo shoots, travel, even golf. Even at golf, you can end up comming off the course late, and never know who, or what might come to be. I played the last four years totally armed. 62 years old, totally out of shape, small 5'4", and still drive 300 yards, ARMED., maybe someday I'll win ,and have to tell how I was armed when I got that hole in one. A true tiime to up-hold the rights of the 2nd ammendment in the face of the goodie-goodies..My smaller hands I'm thinking of starting to carry my 20 shot herstal..lighter than my glock loaded,! bigger grip, dead accurate , index finger ambidexterous safety. SLICK,just havent got the larger holster yet. hope that helps. another new choise, the larger capacity revolvers. and a 38 super doesnt get enough talk.

7. Well, I honor of getting my CPL in the mail, I went out and got the Glock 30sf. I think I shoot it better than my g21sf

Thanks for all of the suggestions. Before making a decision, I went to all of the websites and checked out the suggestions, then some. Went to a few stores, and looked and "felt" as well.

Thanks again for your help.

I carry a Springfield XD40 subcompact on occasion.... it's a good CCW gun........ generally I carry either my 4" 1911, or my full size 1911..... I have no trouble concealing either....
    Springfield Loaded Custom Champion
    RIA 1911A1 Duo-Tone Tactical
    XD40 Sub-Compact
    Ruger 22/45
    Browning Baby 6.35mm
    Ruger K10/22
    Marlin 336w 30-30
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Life, Liberty & The Pursuit Of Those Against It

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12