Opinions Please on Sub Compact
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opinions Please on Sub Compact

1. Opinions Please on Sub Compact

I hope this is an appropriate question for this place - but ya get good answers, ya come back with more questions....

I currently have a Glock 21sf. Love it, nice but too large to carry. Considering purchasing a G30sf for a number of reasons - one is it feels good in my hand.

Any comment or recommendations on other easy to carry product to consider? I'm not necessarily limiting the search to .45 Auto.

Thanks, in advance, for your suggestions.

From everything I can find the G30sf would be a great choice. Personally I prefer the Kimber Ultra Carry, mainly because I've been carrying one for quite some time. It's reliable, accurate and compact in size.

The HKP2000 SK LEM is my main carry. Great gun. If you want something a little thinner Walther makes a good choice. Check out the sites.The hk site shows the gun with hammer. If you get the LEM model it is DBL action only with no hammer.

Heckler&Koch

Product: PPS 9mm
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I really like my SW642 for a very concealed pocket carry. Rest of time Kimber custom ultra. Kimber on me most of time.

All the compact glocks are great. I even like the small keltecs.

I own a G26 and love it but nothing is as easy to carry as my S&W 642.
    Last edited by notsobigal; 10-10-2008 at 10:13 PM.

I carry the glock G36 subcompact in a .45 caliber. I use a leather galco inside the pants holster. works well for summer or winter applications.

The compact Glocks are pretty good. However, if you're looking to spend a little less, then you'll probably want to look at a Keltec, or even perhaps a derringer of some kind. If money is no object, Seecamp and Rohrbaugh make some good pocket pistols.

If you are really wanting to stay small Ruger has a new "pocket" gun out now in 380 cal. that looks pretty good. Check out their site.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Thumbs up My 2 Lincolns

For an inexpensive quality small handgun take a look at the Bersa line. I have the 380 concealed carry model and love it.
    :: Bersa Talk :: - Forums

I also have the Taurus PT145 Mil-Pro that is the same size as a G26 but holds 10+1 of 45.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast