Here's A Surprise: Las Vegas Shooters Were LVPD Snitches....
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Here's A Surprise: Las Vegas Shooters Were LVPD Snitches....

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,833

    Here's A Surprise: Las Vegas Shooters Were LVPD Snitches....

    From Sipsey Street Irregulars and Mike Vanderboegh.......

    Thursday, June 19, 2014


    Jerad and Amanda Miller, who were banished from Bunkerville by supporters of Cliven Bundy, had worked as informants for Nevada law enforcement agencies. After the Millers murdered three people — Las Vegas Metro Officers Alyn Beck and Igor Soldo, and Joseph Wilcox, an armed citizen who heroically tried to stop their rampage — their former handlers claimed that they were unaware of the couple’s “anti-police sentiments.” That claim is difficult to credit, given that Jerad Miller had a lengthy criminal record, and the fact that the couple had made itself very prominent in protests associated with the Occupy Wall Street movement.

    Jerad Miller, who was mired in the probation system because of narcotics convictions, was precisely the kind of person whose vulnerabilities make him valuable as an informant and provocateur.

    Grigg refers to this paragraph in a story that I missed in the rush to get up to Massachusetts this past week:

    According to police, the Millers had cooperated with Nevada law enforcement twice this year to provide witness testimony, but detectives did not receive any indication that the couple had anti-police sentiments.

    The reader who forwarded me these links commented: "I guess an informant is the furthest thing you can be from a 3%er. . . Wouldn't it be interesting if someone filed a FOIA request with LE to determine exactly what the Millers 'provided'?"

    Yes it would, but that is not necessary for us to draw some interesting questions of our own given the available facts. Let us use an even better chain of logic and facts than that used by the New York state political police in tying the Millers to me and the Three Percent:

    1. The Las Vegas PD was in the middle of the conflict with the Bundys.

    2. The LVPD is a wholly-owned subsidiary of, and responds willingly to, the corrupt political machine of which the perfumed Mandarin prince Harry Reid sits at the apex of.

    3. Since the LVPD intelligence unit knew with excruciating precision exactly what was going on at the Bundy Ranch at any given moment, the fact that the Millers had visited and hung around for a couple of days until asked to leave was certainly known to them.

    4. The Millers, while exhibiting a remarkable flexibility of ideology that ranged from the Occupy movement to glomming on to the Bundys, were certainly, consistently and virulently anti-police.

    The LVPD then may be properly asked: Did you send the Millers to the Bundy Ranch? What pressures did you put on them to become informants? How much did the Millers resent your pressure to provide information? Who was their control officer and was he a member of the unit tasked to the Bundy situation?

    The conclusion one CAN reach, even in the absence of the complete answers to those questions is this: It would be fairer to characterize the Millers as creatures of Harry Reid than "supporters" of Cliven Bundy, or indeed of the Three Percent.

    Posted by Dutchman6 at 7:12 AM

    The supposed "Bundy Ranch connection" between the Millers and the militia, or III'pers, is starting to sound more and more like "A crashed hard drive ate Lois Lerner's emails only for the period under investigation." It seems at least reasonable to consider the possibility that the Millers were at the Bundy Ranch under the direction of the LVPD. What happened the day they went on a murder spree several weeks after Mike Vanderboegh convinced Stewart Rhodes and Jerry DeLemus to send them down the road, is certainly up for debate, but the notion that they were ever "connected" to the Bundy Ranch in any other way than having simply shown up there and being turned away by the family's selected security team, is not.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  2.   
  3. #2
    They just moved to the Vegas area 2 weeks prior? Hard to see them as "connected" in that short span of time

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,833
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock20 View Post
    They just moved to the Vegas area 2 weeks prior? Hard to see them as "connected" in that short span of time
    Please reference where that information came from. It was approximately six weeks after they were in the general vicinity of the Bundy Ranch that they went on the murder spree. It is the media, generally speaking, and leftist, agenda-driven hacks on internet forums and comments sections of blogs who have continually tried to make a connection between the Bundys and the Millers. It is a proven fact that they were in the general vicinity of the Bundy Ranch for a couple of days after the showdown and return of the cattle from BLM custody back to the family, because Jarad Miller did a TV interview. That interview was done off-property though, and they didn't try to enter the property, and join the "official" (read: authorized) congregation of Bundy supporters, until two days after that. I'm not sure if any of my links in the OP state that they'd only been in the Vegas area for two weeks prior to the Bundy uprising, but whether that came from my links or not, it seems irrelevant to me. The "connection" that media and the left are trying to make is between the Millers and the Bundys, or the Bundy's authorized visitors who were being housed on their property, which the Millers never made it onto the property.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy Blues,

    Seriously Dude! You and Dutchman need to upgrade from the cheapo dollar store tinfoil to a..........


    Well,



    I was gonna suggest a mil-spec grade of lead foil.........




    But........








    I think you are waaaaaaay past lead foil, so.............




    You might consider this:

    Lead Sheet from Rotometals

    Shipping "may" be a little steep but it will be a start to solving many of your "issues".

    HTH

    Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,833
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Belch,

    Paul
    Hey idiot, it is a now-proven fact that Jerad Miller was a LVPD informant. In case you failed to read any of the links, that's what the post is about, and the reason I posted about it here is to counter the continuing media and leftist blogosphere hacks that attempt to draw a phony "connection" between the Millers and the Bundy family.

    If you could just wait until your meds kick in before attempting to answer this question, I would really appreciate it, but what is "tin-foil hattish" about anything posted in this thread?

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy Blues,

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Hey idiot, it is a now-proven fact that Jerad Miller was a LVPD informant. In case you failed to read any of the links, that's what the post is about, and the reason I posted about it here is to counter the continuing media and leftist blogosphere hacks that attempt to draw a phony "connection" between the Millers and the Bundy family.

    If you could just wait until your meds kick in before attempting to answer this question, I would really appreciate it, but what is "tin-foil hattish" about anything posted in this thread?

    Blues
    You are the idiot.

    The Miller's were NOT snitches for the LVPD and it is a lie that people like you and a few others are trying to spread to taint the truth.

    The truth is your are a lying kooky right-wing nutjob with an agenda that keeps spreading all your kooky right-wing nutjob lies.

    Pretty simple.

    But hey! Keep posting all the kooky right-wing nutjob lies because they are entertaining.

    The really sad part is that you ACTUALLY believe all the kooky right-wing nutjob lies that you tell.

    That's truly scary. The Miller's ACTUALLY fell for it and went a cowardly chickenshitte killing spree.

    Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,833
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    The Miller's were NOT snitches for the LVPD and it is a lie that people like you and a few others are trying to spread to taint the truth.

    The truth is your are a lying kooky right-wing nutjob with an agenda that keeps spreading all your kooky right-wing nutjob lies.
    Everything you say in these two sentences could be proven if you had a source other than your own agenda-driven, leftist hack delusions. You catch me making statements of any controversy without a valid source to back me up, and it will be a cold day in Hell. My source for the Millers working with the LVPD is the LVPD.

    According to police, the Millers had cooperated with Nevada law enforcement twice this year to provide witness testimony, but detectives did not receive any indication that the couple had anti-police sentiments.
    "Cooperated with Nevada Law enforcement...to provide witness testimony" is a snitch pure and simple. His long criminal history is all about drugs and his neighbors all said he was a meth-head, exactly the kind of weasel that's ripe for being turned snitch.

    What do you have to counter the known facts? Nothing but a bunch of smoke-blowin' rants.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Pretty simple.
    Indeed you are.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pasco, Washington, United States
    Posts
    6,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy Blues,

    Seriously Dude! You and Dutchman need to upgrade from the cheapo dollar store tinfoil to a..........


    Well,



    I was gonna suggest a mil-spec grade of lead foil.........




    But........








    I think you are waaaaaaay past lead foil, so.............




    You might consider this:

    Lead Sheet from Rotometals

    Shipping "may" be a little steep but it will be a start to solving many of your "issues".

    HTH

    Paul
    Stengun only knows about these other metals because all his local stores ran out of aluminum foil for his command center. Guess mom will have to go to the next town.

    Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images Here's A Surprise: Las Vegas Shooters Were LVPD Snitches....-1403419626774.jpg 
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

  10. #9
    One thing I am dam happy for is I have other interest's outside of guns, but I got to say you guys got it down and are at least smart enough not to curse and get zapped, I did have a interest in the Bundy case as it appeared that government was trying to run somebody over...again, and who knows what go's on in the minds of people like the Millers, at least they wasted there own sorry selfs and not cost the taxpayers more money, police informents do a very invaluable service but far to often there handlers let things get way out of hand, or are to narrow minded to see they may have a very dangerous person on there hands that they have very little control over, its a shame that 3 innocent people have to lose there lives because of some police detective's agenda
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast