Class 3 License Worth It?

Thread: Class 3 License Worth It?

Class 3 License Worth It?

I Live in Florida and the process to get a Class 3 license to purchase a full auto rifle is rather straight forward.
    I live in a very gun friendly county and thought it might be worth the effort and $200.00 to get one.

Does anyone have a license and would you recommend it?
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Don't have one, but I would if I thought my chief would sign off on it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    I Live in Florida and the process to get a Class 3 license to purchase a full auto rifle is rather straight forward.
    I live in a very gun friendly county and thought it might be worth the effort and $200.00 to get one.

Does anyone have a license and would you recommend it?
    Well, if you've got the cash... do it. Me, I don't find full autos particularly useful except in SMGs and LMGs but they are a hell of a lot of fun though! Like I said, if you've got the money and inclination then go for it! I think that if I ever got a full auto it would be an MP5, they are a riot to shoot and the recoil is almost non-existent making full use of the "fun switch". Might I ask what weapon you are thinking of getting?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html