Something for the ladies, and the men who love them! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Something for the ladies, and the men who love them!

1. Typical. . .

Looks like the video got pulled. I hate how censored YouTube is.

So, here's another one. .

YouTube - Homeowner Shoots Intruder

and another one. . .

YouTube - Armed Citizens: Calling 911 Doesn't Always Work

Which reminds me. . .

I heard someone say that Google is the most powerful company on the planet and the more I think about it, the more I believe it.

They control much or most of the commonly accessed public information now. Wouldn't be hard for them to just not return certain things on a search. . . . and it's a private company -- so they can censor whatever they want.

My apologies to any LEOs about the "Donut shop" comment on the first frame of the second video. It does not represent my personal thoughts or feelings regarding LEOs.
    Last edited by BoomChick; 10-24-2008 at 12:02 PM.

They pulled the second video also.
    The Second Amendment is NOT about hunting!

This is how the first video you posted would have played out if the lady did not have a gun. Wait and hope they get there in time.

YouTube - 911 Caller Without Gun in Home Invasion

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

That video was pulled too. What's wrong with Youtube!?!? They don't like the truth?

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    That video was pulled too. What's wrong with Youtube!?!? They don't like the truth?
    Ok the reason why they do not run on the site is because embedding has been shot off.For the vid's posted here by the youtube user who posted the video. If you click on the top of the video says " youtube and the video title" Like "youtube- 911 caller without gun in home" Click on that it will bring you to youtube and the video works fine.

Note If you do that with all the videos posted here. the ones boomchick posted. That say they are no longer up "Click the Title at the top like i told you to do with my video they all are still up and still work"
    Last edited by S&WM&P40; 12-01-2008 at 08:51 PM.

When posting Youtube videos, are you copying and pasting the URL from the address (http://www.youtu...) or the embed code?
    Last edited by toreskha; 12-01-2008 at 09:37 PM.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

You are so right! Thx! All the videos work fine this way.

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    When posting Youtube videos, are you copying and pasting the URL from the address (YouTube - Broadcast Yourself....) or the embed code?
    You post the link in the address bar on youtube onto the forums and it codes and embeds it by it's self. If you try and post the Youtube embed link on here it not work.

It's still there. Just click on the top blue border of the player "YouTube - Homeowner Shoots Intruder" and it will open in a new page.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by gestu1 View Post
    If more ladies did the same thing, we would have fewer perverts walking around. She did the right thing for sure.
    no kidding!!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12