Here's One To Bid On
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Here's One To Bid On

Here's One To Bid On

It will not match my tu tu where do you get pink bullets

Nah...

They're were on display at the NRA Annual Meetings & Exhibits in Louisville last May. They're not difficult to find.
    Know the law; don't ask, don't tell.
    NRA & UT Certified Instructor; CT, FL, NH, NV, OR, PA & UT CCW Holder
    Happy new 1984; 25 years behind schedule. Send lawyers, guns and money...the SHTF...

Three bills for a pink rifle. I don't think so.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Three bills for a pink rifle. I don't think so.
    But, dude, it's so you!
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    But, dude, it's so you!
    I'm going to have to pass.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

If it came in egg shel blue maybe...
    Andrew

I've heard of the organization known as the Pink Pistols, but I've never heard of the Pink Rifles. Is anyone here a member?

The Hells Kitten is done up a little nicer and priced right. My grand daughters will have Pink rifles as they come of age. They originally painted to calm the fears of the people afraid of the BLACK guns.

Nuggent had a pink camo for his wife. Looked cool.

I see nothing wrong with a pink rifle, or any fiream for that matter. I'm sending out one of my Glocks to get duracoated in "hot pink" in early December. One of my buddies has a Sig P226 in "Barney Purple". You wouldn't believe the number of ladies that want to shoot the "Purple Sig". It's a great way to get more ladies into the world of shooting. Frankly, if we had more ladies on our side when it comes time to vote, we'll have a lot easier time getting the "gun friendly" folks into office.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast