William Shatner as Denny Crane on gun control - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: William Shatner as Denny Crane on gun control

wolfhunter Guest
    These clips are great.

Hilarious! And as it should be . . .

Denny Crane for president!!

Those were great!

Maybe a stupid question as I've never watched Boston Legal, but are those actual clips from the show, or just fun videos?

I thought it was funny at first, then realized how this is very BAD for firearms owners. The anti-gun folks love seeing this as this is how they can portray us responsible gun owners to the undecided folks. This is NOT what I want my family and friends to think of me, as a responsible law abiding gun owner. I've actually gotten a bunch of phone calls and emails about the episode. I really wish that William Shatner was the "pro gun" person that he portrays on the show.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    I thought it was funny at first, then realized how this is very BAD for firearms owners. The anti-gun folks love seeing this as this is how they can portray us responsible gun owners to the undecided folks. This is NOT what I want my family and friends to think of me, as a responsible law abiding gun owner. I've actually gotten a bunch of phone calls and emails about the episode. I really wish that William Shatner was the "pro gun" person that he portrays on the show.

gf
    .........downer

I thought it was good

boyzoi Guest

Talking

yea Denny.........
    I never watched the show until a friend of mine said it was a must see.
    I think I laugh more with this show than any other on now and try to never miss it.....go Cpt Kirk!!!

9. great stuff all 3
    thanks
    Last edited by snowman; 10-24-2008 at 04:26 PM.

Love them..But Alan...am I "slipping". Favorite line for me is "It Takes a big Man to recognize a Bigger one" LOL
    www.licensed2carry.com Manufacturers of Tactical Solutions, Kevlar Body Armor Shirts, and Holsters. Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/licensed2carry Become a Fan on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Licens...2527894?ref=ts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12