Save $10 When Joining or Renewing Your NRA Membership And Support USA Carry Too! - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Save $10 When Joining or Renewing Your NRA Membership And Support USA Carry Too!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Fondis, They used to have a family rate that gave membership for a couple, but only one magazine. I just browsed their site but didn't see anything about it.
    You can try sending an e-mail to [email protected]
    Thanks Wolfhunter. I sent them an email, hopefully they'll answer soon.
    Fondis

Thanks for the reminder Lukem, I resigned on line following your link

Quote Originally Posted by Fondis Firearms View Post
    Thanks Wolfhunter. I sent them an email, hopefully they'll answer soon.
    Fondis
    I was able to get my husband a $10 Associates Membership. He doesn't get voting rites or a magazine, but who cares?!
    Fondis

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondis Firearms View Post
    I was able to get my husband a $10 Associates Membership. He doesn't get voting rites or a magazine, but who cares?!
    Fondis
    Glad for you. I have known couples that opted for two full memberships just so they could get both American Rifleman and American Hunter magazines.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Glad for you. I have known couples that opted for two full memberships just so they could get both American Rifleman and American Hunter magazines.
    Renewed mine and signed up for another family member. Thanks for the link.

PRO-LIFE FROM CONCEPTION TO NATURAL DEATH
    TO HIM THEREFORE WHO KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. HOLY BIBLE]

I've been a life member for quite sometime now, and I used to get all three NRA magazines; American Rifleman, American Hunter, and Freedom First. Now I only the Freedom magazine. When I called about it in 2007 I was told my subscriptions expired???
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

I was a lost Life Member.
    When I was found, they started sending me the little boys mag. It took nearly a year of "Hello, I'm not 13 anymore..." to finally get them to send me the AR.
    But, they are sending it.

9. Thanks for the discount! I just renewed. It's great to be able to support USA Carry at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by DougG View Post
    Thanks for the reminder Lukem, I resigned on line following your link
    At first read, I thought Doug had resigned from the NRA. Then I realized he really meant renewed (re-signed). Missing that little hyphen sure puts a different spin on things, doesn't it?

3X PM

Thanks for all your support!

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast